Barisone- New Thread

Right. So stop shoving LK and maybe she will go away.

1 Like

but then we, and the jury, wouldn’t have had the pleasure of seeing what an Arse he was. So it was a win for both sides!

8 Likes

I would like to point out a difference.
Wow the surgeon had to cut her open like a trusted roast pig.

With no context that could be anywhere on the shock horror spectrum and could be an expression of empathy. It’s vivid but it’s not threatening or insulting and is conceivably something you could even say about yourself

“I’m going to cut you open like a trussed pig.” That was said be noone, by that’s a threat.

7 Likes

The groin area was significant. Was he attacked 1st while standing? We’ll never know.

7 Likes

Dude, She’s gone. She shoved her way right out of here.

13 Likes

I’m telling you, Mr B let him waste 26 minutes on purpose in the hope that at least one juror stopped listening and took a mental nap and at least one juror found it all incredibly off-putting.

18 Likes

STOP IT!!!

You aren’t allowed to quote public posts on public social media platforms, if the posts portray LK in a deeply disturbing and unflattering light, and make others suspect that she might be a sociopath!!!

It’s not allowed. In fact… it’s “despicable.”

You have to remain silent about any and all public evidence that could possibly cause anyone to think she’s a sociopath. Because it’s unfair to smear her. Because she’s a victim

31 Likes

Except her posts weren’t true.

9 Likes

Required to be sworn in as expert witness. Why leave it out?

You reap what you sow.

12 Likes

That wasn’t bashing. That was people sharing their experiences with her.

22 Likes

Her reprehensible, sociopathic behaviour, started looong before she was ever in a coma. Are you the kind who doesn’t like it when people stand up and expose abusers?

35 Likes

At the beginning of the other trial thread, a poster mentioned that the person who runs Dressage Hub said they wished MB had killed LK instead of simply wounding her.

You replied that you understood that feeling (or something along those lines). I can’t quote you because the Moderator removed everything related to that post.

For me, it wasn’t just the sentiment–of wishing she’d been killed–that was offensive, but also the way it was said and the fact that other people liked it.

So yes, since you asked, I feel this is one example.

5 Likes

Eggbutt said she understood the feeling. That is not bashing. Afwiw, I don’t think dressage hub posts on CoTH. She is on YouTube or FB promoting her own brand of vitriol.

14 Likes

But the judge isn’t allowing most of that to be brought into evidence. He’s only allowing testimony about MB state of mind. How will bilinkis set those seeds without being ripped apart?

3 Likes

I think he has already planted the seeds of doubt and will reiterate that in his closing argument. The jury can’t unhear what has been said and while the judge can charge the jury on the rules, I doubt that he will overrule the jury’s decision.

12 Likes

@KellyS,

If you’re saying what was posted on DressageHub was vile, I think everyone here would agree with you. DressageHub is vile.

But it seems like you (and the other LK apologists) are somehow conflating posters here on COTH with Dressage Hub, Twitter and other social media. And THAT is not accurate or fair.

Not the same AT ALL>

20 Likes

8 Likes

Replying now before I read through the next 500 posts to catch up, so sorry if this is a repeat.

If the verdict is not guilty/not guilty by reason of insanity - SafeSport may not ban him, or may give a shorter suspension but not a permanent ban?
Convicted of even a lesser charge such as assault = SafeSport ban?

2 Likes

I wonder if Bob Abboey has a bronze medal.

Since La-La can’t post here, she needs a public outlet for her rage.

Sdel and others: Thanks for the screen shots.

25 Likes