Barisone- New Thread

Can people please, please, refrain from posting shots of social media purported to be written by posters who have been banned from this BB?

Many of us are relieved not to have those posters here. I have no way of knowing who to put on ignore so I don’t have to come across these transfers from other social media to COTH. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I look like a gutted fish

2 Likes

Also the experts testified he feels inadequate/not good enough. In my humble experience, people who boast and name drop are deeply insecure.

8 Likes

I’m sorry. Surgery sucks.

I once described my mastectomy to my sister as being similar to the way we carve our Thanksgiving Turkey. I guess others might find that gross and insensitive. I’m the one who went through it though, and describing it that way didn’t bother me :woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

I’m sort of horrified by the notion of cutting open a trusted pig, though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I understand where you are coming from… but I respectfully disagree. This thread is about the Barisone trial. The poster in question is quite likely who we think it is… and they are commenting on the YouTube videos from that trial. It’s relevant to the topic. And the screenshots that people are sharing are documenting her comments in a factual way.

I think the mods will have to voice specifically why she was banned from the forums. But banning her from participating in the forums using her La-la account doesn’t mean other people are also banned from sharing her public statements related to the trial we are actually discussing in this thread…

18 Likes

The victim is not on trial. She’s vile, but she didn’t shoot anyone. If Barisone could have collected evidence of stalking and harassment, he could have gone after her in court. He didn’t do that. He may have unraveled emotionally, but was he insane? “Insanity” is a legal term, not a psychological or medical term. It has a very, very narrow definition. I look forward to seeing how Bilinkis attempts to thread that rhetorical needle.

9 Likes

Yeah, only cut the untrustworthy ones. :joy:

4 Likes

Babe!!! :joy: :joy:!

2 Likes

Alternate jurors are retained throughout deliberations, but they are not included in deliberations.

1 Like

She just can’t stop.

1 Like

Rules of evidence exist for a reason. https://www.njcourts.gov/attorneys/evidence.html

2 Likes

So to prove insanity by law it is based on preponderance of evidence which means by 50% or more. If I was a juror I would have a tough time convicting him because I really don’t think the prosecution put forth a weak case when you consider LK essentially admitted to lying and RG was just an overall crappy witness.

6 Likes

I have thought this as well.

1 Like

well, did they not find a young woman responsible for telling her suicidal BF to go kill himself?
LK was aiming for the suicide too, wasn’t she?

14 Likes

I do not understand the blind allegiance to this disgusting woman. Those supporting her have never interacted with her IRL and have no idea what she is like, yet make every excuse in the world for her.

28 Likes

This is from the “watch live” YouTube of todays charge conference… she’s arguing with people who think the judge is biased.

Bob Abooey • 4h ago
@kezzykez And how very sad for YOU that you have to resort to pure speculation and a false narrative to explain your theory as to why the chat was shut down.

Bob Abooey • 4h ago
@kezzykez There are rules of
evidence in NJ that the judge is
duty-bound to uphold. To permit
Bilinkas to introduce inadmissible
evidence would in and of itself
create a record that would likely be
reversed on appeal, and it’s the trial
judge’s obligation to create a record
that avoids appellate reversal. It is
NOT the judge’s duty to perfect a
record JUST BECAUSE THE
DEFENSE COUNSEL HOPES
SOMETHING WILL “get by”. If
Bilinkas doesn’t know how to object
or “make a record and a proffer”
then barisone should go after
Bilinkas for inadequacy of counsel
and malpractice. But you’d rather
just blame and defame the judge instead.

:thinking: “Finish the ba$tard”

15 Likes

This is just wow!

4 Likes

Could you perhaps start a group PM for those that are interested in those postings, so those of us that are only interested in the court proceedings won’t have to sift through this thread?

Everyone could be happy then…

3 Likes