Barisone- New Thread

The “victims” testified themselves under oath on the witness stand about their lifelong use of illegal drugs. Can you defame yourself? :thinking:

14 Likes

The judge was very clear, that impeachment was something for the jury to decide. Several things were used by the defense for impeachment, and each thing admitted had LK and RG reversing the testimony they had just given. The weight of those considerations rests solely with the jury at the time of their deliberations…

14 Likes

Or just scroll on by.

9 Likes

I understand that the judge ruled today that enough evidence was given that the jury can consider the claim of not guilty by insanity. But there was not enough evidence for them to consider the claim of self defense. Thus while we may all have our own opinions the jury is being instructed to consider that. So we cant say definitively until the jury speaks and we will never know the truth as experienced by MB.

One of the interesting things about being Bob is that none of his interlocutors feel. Bound to mince words about LK because hey, Bob is just some random troll dude. I wonder how Bob feels about the entirely negative view of LK on the livestresm?

8 Likes

Evidence besides the testimony of the doctors who treated him? :thinking:

3 Likes

yep, LK way of emphasising YOU

Lynne Abley Burton • 3h ago
I feel for Mr. Barisone, they squatted
and aggravated until he didn’t know
what he was doing - a very sad case
with two dishonest people getting more
than they bargained for - they have
ruined his life.

And…”Bob” responds. Because “Bob” can’t help herself

Bob Abooey • 1h ago (edited)
@lynne abley Burton The term
squatters has a legal meaning. The
victims were lawful tenants in
possession. The proper remedy was
eviction and NOT shooting to kill
them.

I guess that counts for something. Does that happen very often?

1 Like

Smile, and also note how Bob aboey is already editing and deleting their comments

16 Likes

The thing that strikes me, the reason given the most for us lay watchers for saying not guilty, seems to be the perception that LK/RG were lying on the stand.

9 Likes

Moe that the police dropped all the balls leading up to and during the events of the shooting.
The best that can be said is that heymer indeed saved LK’s life.

11 Likes

If anyone here knows Mr. B., he’s more than welcome to use it. Lol.

9 Likes

I would not expect a victim of violence to be on chat insulting every one especially if their own character was at stake in the trial. People whose past lives are questionable usually try to put on a very respectable face for SM appearances. They don’t keep demonstrating that questionable behavior.

21 Likes

I don’t care who you are - if you are a bad person and do VERY BAD things - I don’t care if you are alive or dead or in a coma - you need to be called out and held accountable. that’s a PERIOD

19 Likes

If we can’t even get a witness to respect the courts admonishment to stay off SM and not discuss the case….what is the likelihood that at least a couple of potential jurors aren’t going to be doing some looking?

14 Likes

Most of them don’t have a seemingly endless supply of big money to throw around.

Please stop posting the BobAbooboo posts! I’m sorry…if others want to go to YouTube to read her comments, so be it. It’s as though she was never suspended when her posts are copied here!

9 Likes

This FD seems to be another person who was watching a different trial.

2 Likes

Bob is really testing the limits of the old saying that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

9 Likes

Who is Bobooob or whoever that name was? Lol. By the way, speaking of posts, is there a place online that we can look up the posts LK wrote about MB? I know LK has her acct private now, and it was all deleted before she made it private anyway.