Barisone- New Thread

Heartbreaking that someone could be so cruel.

8 Likes

She doesn’t get that she is hated and needs to move to North Korea.

11 Likes

And just ignore what Blob is saying. They don’t know what they’re talking about. Not a clue. They can’t interpret law.

They don’t even remember LK admitted to using drugs.

14 Likes

“strikes me as the type who would
make Daddy pay him overtime if he
had to defend her on YouTube”

The truth in this gave me quite a giggle.

17 Likes

I have to say that one interesting thing about watching the proceedings today was that the cameraman did not have to be as careful about not showing the jurors. So we were able to see a lot more of the room.

It looks like that courtroom is small! So anybody sitting in that room is not very far from anybody else in the big picture. That’s another scary thought.

I completely agree about the idea of the different versions.

3 Likes

It was QUITE an impressive take down.

3 Likes

I disagree - read what these horrible people are saying - and stop them. evil exist and we are witnessing it. something needs to be done to stop this wickedness!

3 Likes

NO KIDDING.

Instead, she has moved down to Loxahatchee and sat herself right down in the dead center of the dressage community.

She will not allow anyone to tell her no.

6 Likes

Look like he/she is still posting. Just found one 23 minutes ago. Bob was sure noticing MB appearance in court today! Very sarcastic tone

2 Likes

Yeah, that was my takeaway from watching clips from the Vertetis trial. That courtroom is small. And I’m used to court rooms that have a clear, wide aisle between the defense side and the prosecutor/plaintiff side. That one doesn’t seem to have that.

Then, remember the jury is taking up at least the first row of seats.

So, think about Michael, in this case specifically, being that close to the victim the last week or two. And whatever support he has there being that close to them. And then think again about people saying he looked like he was going to lose it.

Usually, I’m thinking in reverse - the victim is usually terrified to be in the court room, but ours are so big that we can make it work. That set up is cramped.

2 Likes

Because their parents did not teach them early on propriety.

2 Likes

How can you disagree with what “Bob Abooey” says there? They were not squatters by the legal definition of a squatter. The proper remedy was eviction and not shooting them.

I see no reason to think “Bob Abooey” is LK.

Do you remember when everyone decided that Schlesinger was IM? Ridiculous.

3 Likes

Blob - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

I think I remember the judge saying that they were sitting in the first two rows of seats, which would be consistent with the way the seats were numbered in the jury box to keep them spaced out. I’m thinking maybe there were only seven people seated in the jury box, which means they would need room for another nine jurors to be socially distanced in the front of the courtroom. (See photo below.)

As I say, it was interesting to get a little better look at the setting today. But the implications are pretty spooky.

4 Likes

That screen shot made me laugh. “No relevant criminal history or proven allegations of illegal drug use”.
Didn’t they both admit they are drug addicts and had been using? How much proof does one need?

20 Likes

Or even if they just had the tiniest bit of common sense about appearances.

2 Likes

You get to think whatever you like, and everyone else gets to do the same.

9 Likes

Who is IM? I’m new so have no clue.

As far as prosecutors go, at least this guy is not hyper-aggressive and a jerk like some are. He’s pretty tame to be honest. I’ve watched some really aggressive and nitpicky prosecutors that would get almost nasty when questioning and stuff.

2 Likes

Inigo Montoya, screen name of a poster here.

2 Likes