Barisone- New Thread

I have a migraine just thinking about reading it. One can only take so much of that style of “prose”.

12 Likes

Prisoners have relationships. Some they entered into prison with, some develop while they are in, and some are just out and out scams preying on people to put money on their books or give them an address to parole to.

Bottom line, being locked up doesn’t prevent relationships. Especially now with technology that allows video chats and emails. It’s a lot easier to communicate than it was even five years ago. It’s ridiculous expensive, but it’s definitely easier.

4 Likes

Great post.

I hope the people who have a certain farm in Fl and need to hear this, hear this, before it’s too late for them.

9 Likes

I’m not posting them. I don’t even know anything about where they are being posted from :woman_shrugging:t2:

Oh this setup is interesting. Every once in a while on the feed you could see MB look up and to the side with his eyes while trying to keeping his head down. I assumed he was trying to look at Mr. B talking, but now I’m wondering if it was him trying to sneak a peek at the jurors? It was such an awkward way of looking that I noticed every time he did it.

What is your question?

Kanarek isn’t on trial.

6 Likes

In the court of public opinion, both horse and non-horse, she is already convicted.

33 Likes

And lets not forget, he’s still considered innocent until proven guilty.

18 Likes

She could write in between naps! How productive that would be!

3 Likes

Who is the reporter creating the 48 hours episode?

1 Like

Absolutely.

On a previous thread, someone who seems familiar with the situation said that he has supporters in the courtroom. So perhaps he was looking at them sitting behind the jurors. Hard to say.

3 Likes

So I am about 3000 posts behind, but what of ED had the most accurate recollection of events?

What of MB, who we know was heavily sleep deprived, depressed, and quite likely starting to mix up what is real and what is not (sleep deprivation does that), went into a delusional state, got a gun, drove to the house with no particular plan, but thinking it would be empty, was surprised by LK being there, and just shot (two shots). RG tackles him, and then shoots the third shot so that he can plan a civil suit against MB (as he may think his meal ticket is fatally shot). MB may have thought he was asleep/dreaming.

RG and LK may have lied about talking with him to make him seem “sane”.

MB going to the house makes sense to me as he probably saw it as a source of his issues. Perhaps he was going to destroy it?

LK probably didn’t want to leave as then MB would be “off the hook” for the free board he included in the sale of that one horse.

So, so sad. I

3 Likes

Dang, that’s a loaded question :joy:

8 Likes

I’m gonna just leave this truth here for all to read:

16 Likes

See my avatar.

3 Likes

“SOBBED”? Give me a break!!

5 Likes

Daily Mail needs better reporters - I read the DM and after this I think I will not … Lauren Kanareck is EVIL Personified - you guys at the DM need to buff up your reporting and tell the truth.

12 Likes

:woman_facepalming: She calls herself a political activist
For who or what?…. The evil possibilities abound
Again :woman_facepalming:
ETA I’m gobsmacked by the bizarre fictional reality in which she lives and created/creates anew regularly

7 Likes