Barisone- New Thread

I “assumed” that the prosecution offered a lesser charge because they knew (figured/guessed/assumed) their case was shoddy and he would be found not guilty on the original charges. So they’re throwing everything at the wall and the defense isn’t buying.

8 Likes

But it sounds like it’s not up to the defense to agree or disagree. It’s up to the judge to arbitrarily throw it in there at the last minute.

2 Likes

:crazy_face:

I seem to remember the left was in the sling in the picture, some camo thing almost strapped under his chin - making me wonder if it was not hers he was playing around with

1 Like

Oh, tats…
:rofl:

In the courtroom pic from the first hearing with the bad wrap job, it was his right wrist/hand

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’ve been wondering. She kept saying she had the murder plot recorded and that after MB’s trial, she was going after MHG next. She mentioned RC as also being part of the plot.

Apparently, it must have been more of her lies or it would have been the key piece of evidence to prove attempted murder (due to the premeditation involved).

12 Likes

I think we’ve all read this article. Poorly researched. Only reports one side’s story (e.g., filled with lies). Fair, unbiased journalism it is not.

6 Likes

Is LK suddenly telling the truth with this statement?

It looks like Fat_Dinah goes to the LK school of truth. They said X, so I can just say they said XYZ and call it truth.

9 Likes

Its Today, people. It is now Today.

7 Likes

Came here to say the same thing! I love closing arguments, it’s the last thing the jury will hear before deliberations and it’s the attorneys’ chance to wrap everything up! Hoping Bilinkas delivers! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

So it’s the judge that has the final decision if attempted agg assault will be one of the charges the jury will consider? And we’ll find out today if he added that to the list? How much weight does Bilinkas have with the fact he did not want it considered as a lesser charge?

I’m sure LK went running to NYT to tell HER story :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Her mouth moves a bit like Pelosi’s. Highly doubt Pelosi is a [edit] addict though.
Edited to add that this is not meant to be political.

4 Likes

Bingo!

I used to smoke when I travelled regularly to EU for work. For some reason, I was able to make it through those flights fine because I knew I had no choice. However, I knew exactly where the smoking cabins were in the Frankfurt airport when I disembarked. LOL

3 Likes

Unusual mouth movements can be caused by tardive dyskinesia.

Tardive dyskinesia is a drug-induced movement disorder. Taking specific medications, often for a mental health disorder, can cause it. Tardive dyskinesia causes involuntary (you can’t control them) facial tics (sudden movements)…An estimated 1 in 4 people who take antipsychotic (neuroleptic) medications for many years develop this problem.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/6125-tardive-dyskinesia#:~:text=Tardive%20dyskinesia%20is%20a%20drug,uncontrollable%20movements%20like%20lip-smacking.

Of course not saying that is necessarily the case in THIS CASE, but… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

We removed an inappropriate post from last night and responses to it, and addressed it with the poster.

23 Likes

Her parents, actually. They are members of the “Jewish Leaders” community, which has ties to the paper. That portrait photo taken for the article was done outside the office of the attorney, at the behest of the paper.

3 Likes