Barisone News

There are a lot of bully breeds that are squat but stout or mixes of.

10 Likes

It would not be unusual for a cop to not be concerned with the names of a woman bleeding from chest wounds, and 2 men in a fight prior to securing the scene. I’m not a cop, just worked 9-1-1 dispatch and took calls for police, ems, and fire
 and don’t know what that jurisdiction does, but dispatch would usually hear a radio call stating that suspects or combatants were secured prior to getting any names at all. Also as pointed out, people may not give their names. A cop usually isn’t concerned with names until the scene is safe, so no, not weird that he didn’t ask for names right away to me.

7 Likes

In addition to the ones discussed already, a standard dachshund mixed with Alsatian/GSD, or a heeler mixed with GSD could be short-legged and 50+ pounds.

3 Likes

Ah, yes! The old PTBC (put together by committee)!

Thanks for the responses. I was just trying to visualize this dog. Carry on!

2 Likes

Certainly would not be considered small, but my Bullmastiff was only 22" at the shoulder, was 150lb at his most muscular - and he was not fat at that weight.

The more muscular bully breeds can be deceptively heavy vs their physical appearance.

Much like human athletes - it can be shocking how much more someone who is all muscle weighs compared to someone who physically takes up the same space/wears the same size clothes, but is not particularly muscular.

10 Likes

[quote=“FitzE, post:174, topic:766887”]
it does not look good for the prosecution that he was not properly searched and questioned before being allowed to roam unattended through the crime scene.
[/

Did someone say that anyone was “allowed to roam attended through the crime scene?” You keep touting your big “top lawyer,” accolades. Even a crappy lawyer wouldn’t state things such as this, if there were even the tiniest chance said statement may make him/her look foolish. Yesterday wasn’t the trial- for the 70th time. It was strictly an admissions of statements hearing. Specifically, statements made by Barisone. But I’d be concerned for the defense. MB was perfectly able to speak- as we know. “I had a good life,” repeated 2-3 times. Though, when asked by the officer “who is the shooter,” he didn’t say “not me,” or, “Santa Claus!” Nothing. Strange, huh?

4 Likes

[quote=“La-LaPopRider, post:328, topic:766887, full:true”]

4 Likes

Yes, that someone is you. And (with the exception of maybe 3 posters) nothing you are discussing has anything to do with “facts.”

4 Likes

4 Likes

I thought I would quote my entire sentence for clarification regarding “facts”.

10 Likes

Go down speculation drive? This whole thread is speculation drive!
The purpose of this hearing was for Bilinkas to have statements MB said, thrown out. Thats it! I personally think he failed at his job yesterday. If MB was drugged and made those statements, Bilinkas should have brought in an expert witness. Instead he told the judge to “Google it” i literally spat my coffee out. Let me also mention that the judge and Bilinkas have different accounts of when drugs were administered (before or after) certain statements. Regardless, Bilinkas did not call an expert witness to argue the effects of statements made after drugs were administered, if any were made. This is why my opinion why he didn’t do so well. Looks like we will hear more about
“I had a good life”
“these people made my life miserable the last six months”
“am I dreaming? I need to wake up”
 and from the last hearing
"hows my family are the alright "
So instead of running wild on random tid bits. Let’s talk about the actual reason for the hearing and why these comments would hurt MB’s case or not

This thread is filled with a ton of off topic speculation and nothing about the purpose of the hearing. Maybe @Moderator_1 should step in if we can’t stay on track

4 Likes

If the officer that was questioned yesterday had not been to the farm before and had not responded to any of the previous calls, why was he named in the civil suit? Was he one of the officers that MB spoke to at the station when he wanted to make a complaint or was it how he handled the arrest? Does anyone remember?

3 Likes

The civil suit didn’t say. No officers were named in connection with either in the brief.

3 Likes

Thank you, I couldn’t remember. It seems like the more that is revealed in the hearings and such, the more questions we have.

2 Likes

Wasn’t the Civil suit dropped on merit?

1 Like

I believe it was dismissed.

2 Likes

And may be appealed.

2 Likes

I’m having trouble keeping all these cases straight! Was something said to the effect that due to the officers not investigating his complaint when he went to the station that they could proceed with some sort of legal action on that basis alone?

3 Likes

It may also be dismissed in a higher court. If they choose to appeal. So far it has been dismissed on merit

1 Like

@JumpinQueen Also, (but no surprise) that’s a completely different case & a closed discussion - rather than the criminal case, also a different discussion. This discussion was alleged by Eggbutt to be concerning the hearing yesterday. When she realized that didn’t seem to go so well (but, who knows what the judge allow) she couldn’t just run away & hide! No way! She had to save face & at the very least, conjure up a completely different exchange between the attorneys, Heymer, and the judge. Spin, spin spin your wheel Egggbutt!

FYI- you and I must have been drinking coffee at the very same time! “Google it your Honor,” left espresso coming out my nostrils! :rofl:

3 Likes