Barisone News

Well, we will just have to agree to disagree - because things go on Out There all over the place (and on Reddit) that would never happen here - no matter how much some insist otherwise. I post on Reddit as well… and am not blind to the many volatile threads that erupt with far less “moderation”.

Most of the people and the majority of the posters here (as you say) do not do what you constantly accuse them of doing - far from it. But that sounds better than saying “just a select few”… which has always been the case from the very first thread. The vast majority of posters here just want to discuss the case as it unfolds… they are not fangirls of MB… are not defending him… do not hate LK… or any of the other tiresome labels that get slapped around. I am one of them - and I have also suggested from that very first thread that LK/LaLa not post in the way she was carrying on at times… as no good could come of it and she may have been hurting her case.

And with that I am not going to enable yet another attempt to shut the thread down.

Exactly right. Thank you. It seems that distinction needed to be spelled out.

19 Likes

Again, you are confused…this was a CIVIL case. The CRIMINAL case is different and that’s one of the reasons so many posters here have suggested to LK to stop posting. They (both sides) WILL bring up behaviors and past events.

6 Likes

More importantly… Please tell me the dog’s paws did not get cut up.

2 Likes

From the Thats a Twist thread,
Glass was everywhere from the door that leads to the laundry room.

If that is the door RG entered with the dog, I would say the forensics on that door were compromised if I were to guess.
*correction “from the window in the door to the laundry room”

5 Likes

Another rambling thought…
Not just underwear and whatever else, the next day when RG and LK’s father went to the house, were they there to gather the poor dog?

5 Likes

But…at the end of the day MB shot LK and admitted to that. So he will face consequences for that. I’m not sure what all the extraneous details will accomplish. LK’s background, family affairs, and social media presence…why does that matter? Ok, so say you want to demonstrate the type of person/character LK is. It doesn’t matter if she’s perfectly perfect, evil reincarnated, or somewhere in the middle. She was shot. The shooter admitted guilt in this. I believe he’s only clinging to a temporary insanity defense, IIRC.

Now, it will be interesting to see if police procedure was followed and what impact it will have, if any, regarding the criminal case.

I know this is speculation, but I do wonder what some think the outcome may be. As for me, I have no idea. I can hardly tell up from down re the details and facts sometimes because there are inconsistencies, unanswered questions (some cannot be answered), and bias.

8 Likes

If that’s the case, that might explain why he would have picked the dog up and carried it further inside the house, instead of just shoving it through the door. Both to keep it from getting injured on the broken glass, and to keep it from jumping back out through the broken window, depending on the dog and the height involved.

Although again, there did not seem to be a huge amount of logic involved that day.

4 Likes

Not if he was actually carrying the dog.

2 Likes

Has he admitted that? Where?

9 Likes

You have to appreciate the irony. The same group of posters who provoke and antagonize the shooting victim don’t seem to understand how that will earn them snarky and belligerent replies from said victim. However they then turn around and try to argue that it’s absolutely possible for problematic behavior to provoke someone into shooting two people twice.

It’s a double standard and nobody wants to admit it because of bias.

7 Likes

I really thought he did? Or did I get that wrong?

Or…someone (IM maybe) said he didn’t deny it. Idk.

2 Likes

IDK, that’s why I asked.

1 Like

He did?? If so, why are they waiting on a trial for him??

4 Likes

When did he plead guilty?

Wasn’t the court thing this thread was started about having to do with pre-trial stuff?

4 Likes

Ok, maybe he didn’t plead guilty. Idk why I thought that?

3 Likes

Yeah, I can’t imagine him demanding “a vigorous defense” if he’d admitted guilt or why it was mentioned somewhere a while back that a deal was being worked on.

4 Likes

We all can become confused, especially on this topic! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ah yeah, it was not guilty. Why did I think it was guilty in some form, atleast.

Wow. Ima go to bed now because clearly I need rest.

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

There was a time articles came out saying he was considering a plea, maybe thats why.

5 Likes