Barisone News

Maybe the dog knows? And if he is under a gag order, then he would be a….hushed puppy. Sorry @cutter99. It slipped out :rofl::rofl:

20 Likes

Ha, proof! Gun charges aren’t enough? It was just a couple months ago that RC’s charges were located. Almost two years after the fact. All while claiming it was LK’s gun. And now you want more proof than the charges lol

2 Likes

Yes, continue to be ignorant and dismissful thats helpful.

2 Likes

It gets brought up every few years and too often people laugh. As I recall, her clitoris and labia were melted off. People stop laughing at that point.

9 Likes

Again no conviction.

Ironically in one of LKs harassing, threatening messages to me she mentions how one cannot write about HER arrest but leave out the part where she was found not guilty and that she was pursuing them legally for daring to write such a thing without the final determination. Logic therefore dictates that whenever the RC gun arrest is mentioned its final outcome or lack thereof should ALSO be mentioned, don’t you think?

I can post the message where LK states this if you’d like though I’d have to post a few of them in order to get the proper context. Shall I?

Arrest without conviction is no indicator of absolute guilt.

19 Likes

LK’s charges were from 20 years ago if I remember correctly. No conviction is different than a pending charge. RC hasn’t been to trial. So am I correct in saying that you are comparing apples and oranges? Is it intentionally? Like I said before, posters vilify LK instantly, but no amount of information links MB to any sort of responsibility

2 Likes

Oh, I was tired last night…I completely missed the 3 days missing part.

Well, guess I must say my logic and math must be pretty good @La-LaPopRider because I have thought, and have stated so several times, that the gun went missing before the shooting for quite a while now.

8 Likes

No you are not correct.

The time which as passed is irrelevant. LK claimed that posting the crime without the disposition is an actionable offense. The charge against RC has a disposition and that disposition is either guilty, not guilty or pending/not yet determined. SO THEN CITE THAT.

But under no circumstance can you cite GUILT simply due to RC having been arrested.

17 Likes

If charges were enough then LK would not rant at us how her record was clean. Charges do not make it so, something we have been told many times on these very threads.

Edit to add: Darn, I should have kept reading before responding. @Knights_Mom said it far better than I did.

13 Likes

Not true. Heymer did NOT say this under oath. Check YOUR hearing.

12 Likes

This makes me wonder something. Maybe someone will clarify. How does anyone know how long the gun had been missing if the owner of the gun did not know the gun was missing?

12 Likes

Lk has a disposition RC does not! My understanding is that LK wasn’t convinced of any criminal charges. However, you guys posted and claimed she had a criminal record. Totally different isn’t it? In fact I am exactly correct.

2 Likes

My suspicion is two days. Arrest warrant was filed dating charge date on 8/5, two days before the shooting, Cox came to NJ on Aug 3rd, I believe.

3 Likes

**[quote=“JumpinQueen, post:883, topic:766887, full:true”]

Lk has a disposition RC does not! My understanding is that LK wasn’t convinced of any criminal charges. However, you guys posted and claimed she had a criminal record. Totally different isn’t it? In fact I am exactly correct.
[/quote]

You’re wrong. Not at all different.

The fact that RC was arrested does not mean she is guilty.

8 Likes

Here’s an idea, that’s when MB got the gun from RC. I don’t know that as fact but I think its a reasonable and logical thought. At least enough to raise questions, and not be a bold imaginary statement. Is that fair

1 Like

Interesting banter last night!

Anyone here please raise your hands if you doubt the prosecutor has shared anything relevant to LK or IM. :open_hands:t2:

He is not obligated to include them at all except as witnesses. The Plaintiff is the State of NJ, not LK/RG.

14 Likes

Here’s an idea….LK just walks through other people’s private spaces putting up recorders and arranging litter box pictures.

16 Likes

you are speculating.

No different from the rest of us.

12 Likes

So are you saying that is why she got shot? From this statement… can I assume that you believed she deserved getting shot. Thats why you look away from any relevant facts and go to wild made up nonsense?

1 Like

no. she is saying that LK/RG could have ‘found’ the gun and made it missing.

13 Likes