Barisone News

[quote=“JumpinQueen, post:970, topic:766887, full:true”]

You really ought to Google (haha) “is harassment criminal” or ask LK - she’s the legal expert.

10 Likes

It is still to be determined that he tried to kill anyone. Please, be more respectful of the legal principle of innocent until proven guilty.

21 Likes

It has probably been posted, but can you refresh my memory, when is the next court date?

1 Like

March 28th. The trial. Jury selection to start March 21st and the whole thing estimated to take 4 weeks.

6 Likes

Glad I asked. I thought there was another … pre-trial thing.

1 Like

There is an evidence meeting between the prosecution and the defense, but that is just between those two. It may or may not spin off a few more evidentiary hearings pre-trial.

6 Likes

@Moderator_1 please review paragraph ls 2 and 3. A clear accusation of an alleged criminal act by LK towards “knightsmom,” has been stated on this thread. According to your own rules and regulations “knightsmom,” must now identify herself as she posted it in the first person and did not name herself, by name.

2 Likes

You do realize Moderator1 dealt with screenshots of these threats in real time and let most of them stay shared in a public posting, right?

19 Likes

Nice try. But no.

15 Likes

Hear me out…

Trainers or educators, good ones, work with what they have.
They find new, novel ways to educate, to convey knowledge, to create the appropriate responses they want.
The best among them, those with long careers, success themselves but also their students, work at this sometimes tirelessly with less skilled students.

In my mind, those people aren’t quitters.
Murdering these two is quitting.
Its a final solution to a temporary hurdle or struggle or a solvable challenge.

2 Likes

It’s also a guaranteed get caught situation.

3 Likes

@La-LaPopRider you have someone making criminal claims. You might want to report it because it breaks the rules. I posted a screenshot for you

3 Likes

We shall see!!

3 Likes

So does that this mean anyone (like LK or IM or YOU) who accuses people of libel must do the same thing? Asking for a friend. Because I’ve gotten accused of libel a bunch of times by you and your friends. In fact by you just a few minutes ago.

#libelisacrimetoo

11 Likes

So how about you first.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Now that this latest silliness is dealt with let’s return to discussing the case and its nuances.

9 Likes

Interesting. 3 minutes….that was a quick response time.

14 Likes

That’s what I heard as well

1 Like

he is in jail awaiting trial.
words matter

10 Likes

I give it about another 30 minutes before this thread one gets locked.

Good job if that was your goal :roll_eyes:.

7 Likes