Barisone News

Or just get specifics. When I used to write warrants it would be very specific like 123 Main Street, Apt 2, 2nd Floor, Cityville MA 11111 Around to side of Bldg up metal exterior stairs to Blue door on Left marked 2.

I can see a report reading that way to insure they go to exact place.

4 Likes

That is the front porch in that photo.

2 Likes

Reflection of the $50,000 worth of work provided?

4 Likes

Especially when the dwelling has several units

1 Like

Are you allowed to drop hints as to who you think his identity is?

2 Likes

I responded to a topic that was brought up and that YOU contributed to with several posts. In fact, you bring up this topic pretty regularly on these threads. If you don’t want to discuss it, don’t discuss it yourself. You don’t get to control who responds to topics that YOU mention several times, whether it is “on topic” or not.

:snowflake: :snowflake: gonna be :snowflake: :snowflake:

4 Likes

no

3 Likes

Photo #1 is the front porch of the barn. Perhaps you meant that?

#19 is the interior of the house and 21-23 are exterior of the house, including the house porch.

1 Like

one is the ‘front’ room and one the front porch of the house. there are a lot of pictures of the common areas in the barn (but also none of the living quarters there)
A nice areal shot though across the flat property from the house to the barn, and you can get a feel as to where the driveway is and from where the neighbor shot his picture.
And of course the houses up and down the road.

4 Likes

I can tell you truly
.I run this type on analysis on just about everyone. Guess it’s just part of the “trauma”.

4 Likes

To be fair
.it is entirely possible that the police reported to CPS. Especially if they were told about missing gun prior to the shooting.

3 Likes

If they did it’ll all be in their notes for the trial.

2 Likes

And they would have told CPS to go to the barn?

2 Likes

I have refrained from commenting on this case except for providing the small amount that I know about firearms. I don’t want to take sides, don’t know anyone involved and am just patiently waiting for the court case.

However, objectively speaking, it does seem to me that only one side seems to start the personal attacks. Yes, certain parties of the other side do take the bait and then reciprocate. Can we all please not do this? It makes following this case extremely frustrating - like listening to a bunch of 13 years olds arguing.

TIA.

39 Likes

Yes. You don’t think the wouldn’t have? That is where they’d been responding to 911 calls all week. MB was pretty clear they were in the barn on the 911 calls, so I doubt it wasn’t unknown to the police officers. Not to mention who knows what they were told as “tidbits” about the “lunatic” and his “evil gf” living in the barn.

4 Likes

We do honestly try I think but there are times one can’t ignore the name calling, etc.

4 Likes

One other thing. In my state the parents get the entire investigation report provided to them by CPS once the case closes. It includes the actual complaint. So, you may not be able to tell if the complainant was a random person with generic complaint, it is very obvious when it is someone in an official capacity like a doctor, teacher, or police making the report.

3 Likes

So, you’re saying MHG would know who called?
Or simply would probably be able to figure it out?

1 Like

Wow, really?

That seems like it would be likely to cause a lot of bad blood and maybe reciprocation down the road. Not to mention a reluctance to report again the next time there’s a problem.

Or are you saying the person is only identified if it’s a mandatory reporter? Not a neighbor or relative?

2 Likes

Yes. It’s possible for MHG to have a copy of the complaint and “who” made it if the complaint was about her kids. It’s also possible that if one of the gov’t officials on the farm in the last week had made the complaint, it might have been noted in a report as well. For my grandson, it was obvious when we got our copy of the file that it was the OB reporting after her postpartum appointment. Even if CPS hadn’t been candid about the complaint before it would have been glaringly obvious.

In my opinion, there are probably only 3 real possibilities as to who could have called and let CPS know enough to bypass the house.

1. Police 2. Building inspector/fire marshal 3. Someone who lived on the farm.
9 Likes