Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

She contacted SafeSport and admits as much. There is no evidence that she “contacted SafeSport alleging child abuse by MB”, as you asserted. 

I think lots of people who followed the other thread understand this even if you do not.
1 Like

No, no. It’s not my own personal dictionary. Quote away! It’s just hilarious that it’s necessary so often in the course of this discussion. :lol:

7 Likes

Is there evidence she did not?

9 Likes

NO ONE GETS REALLY UPSET IF THE ACHIEVEMENTS ARE REAL RATHER THAN OVERSTATED AND ARGUED WHEN FACTS SHOW OTHERWISE.

You might want to take a look at LK’s dressage score records, freely available online, and see the actual number of 2nd level classes she’s entered over the past two years or so, and how many she actually rode in instead of scratching or was eliminated. Look at all the various level classes. I’m not sure I’ve ever known of a really serious dressage competitor who enters that many classes and then doesn’t ride them. It’s not just a one time thing…it is constant. Now, that is definitely her business to waste her entry fees like that, so my point is she had many opportunities to have actually earned her Bronze Medal on several occasions but chose not to ride for whatever reason. So, now she apparently has asked for an investigation because MH posted a congratulatory post on FB thinking she’d achieved the goal. I can’t think of anything more ludicrous than to think USEF/USDF will seriously investigate something this ridiculous. But, hey, you believe everything she posts, so have at it.

26 Likes
   She contacted SafeSport. I believe it is SafeSport’s policy to not give out information about reports. So only she and SafeSport would know what it was that she alleged.  

The absence of evidence that she did not allege child abuse is not remotely the same as saying that there is evidence that she did allege child abuse.

So in other words, you don’t know.

18 Likes
 You sound upset.
1 Like

You are such a super sleuth at this point, please share your hypothesis for CPS being on the property shortly after LK’s call to SS if she didn’t file a false report? You just can’t have it both ways @YankeeDuchess. Who DID call CPS?

14 Likes

Wow…you finally made a correct analysis.

21 Likes

That’s correct, I don’t know. Neither does
@MorganSercu
Given that no one, other than LK and SS, knows the allegations in her report to SS, I continue to maintain that the assertion that “LK contacted SafeSport alleging child abuse by MB” is an unsubstantiated allegation.

MB’s layer says LK called Child services.
LK says she doesn’t recall… :rolleyes:

28 Likes

I ask you again, WHO prompted CPS to arrive at the farm to investigate possible child abuse???

12 Likes

I explained my hypothesis on that in the Twist thread. There were several pages of discussion on it.

You can’t simply slide away from your assertions at this point. CPS being on the property August 7 due to a false report is pivotal in this situation. I will ask again, WHO prompted CPS to be on the property if not due to LK’s allegations???

15 Likes

Yet, you keep bringing it up. Refresh our memories.

10 Likes

:lol:.

Is Uranus no longer a planet? I forget…

24 Likes

Thank you @Angela Freda!!! I really needed that de-escalation! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

10 Likes

No. If you need to have your memory refreshed, go back to the discussion in the closed “Twist” thread.

Wow…how about you summarize your hypothesis? You are so determined to defend this train of thought. Defend it HERE. I have no intention of slogging through a closed thread because you can’t defend what you’re saying now. Nope. If you can’t defend it, say so. WHO prompted CPS to come to the property if not LK? This is an extremely important point in the possible emotional situation of the day in question, isn’t it?

24 Likes

No.