Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

If so that was working very well for LK. You could just hear the love for LK growing in his series of 911 calls previous to the shooting(more sarcasm YD).

1 Like

There are so many posts here that need to be quoted for posterity that the QFP seems redundant.

I thought the quotation marks around the words “no comment” should have made the meaning very clear in that context. Particularly since I was replying to your question, “What would you have said?“

12 Likes

Well, at least 15 people understood it so far.

10 Likes

<------ No comment.

6 Likes

I thought it was pretty clear.

Instead of saying something that is not true (per some people) say “no comment”. No reason to make up an answer just to have an answer. And since LK’s father is a lawyer I am sure he has no problem coming up with that on the spot when confronted.

Just my opinion, but I think it is always redundant. Just quote it if that is what you are doing. No reason to scream that you are quoting just to quote.

7 Likes
I agree, it just took me a couple of seconds to get the meaning from the quotation makes. I still think “No comment” coming from you, in particular, is funny. 

Also HUGELY disagree that even 5% of what you “quote” is necessary to be quoted for posterity, but I’m not the moderator!

Lol

2 Likes

That is extremely true.

15 Likes

Are you her father?

10 Likes

No comment.

1 Like

#17 here. After all that has been said and written on this forum, is the victim now saying that she believes there was a long planned plot to murder her in order for the perpetrator to obtain the victim’s horses for the perpetrator’s girlfriend to ride? So he decided one nice afternoon that the time had come?

15 Likes

I find the QFP very annoying. It Is not like anyone is on trial here and there is a need to preserve evidence.

2 Likes

How often have others referenced previous posts and found them to seem to have been edited or even deleted? In addition, several times it has been said there are posters here “protecting and supporting” MB and are saving posts for his defense. IDK, but LK sure seems to quote quite a few. I guess that’s okay for her but not for others.

15 Likes

Apparently so. This is as plausible as all other theories! :yes::yes:;);):winkgrin::winkgrin:

7 Likes

The victim has been hinting, hinting, hinting that there is so much more to this story, and that the true facts will come out in the trial. If this is the bombshell, it is certainly not what I expected.

7 Likes

It’s not a trial, but it can also be very annoying when people edit or delete their earlier posts and then deny their previous statements. QFP prevents that possibility.

19 Likes

71 pages? I only see 37. Have I missed some?

1 Like

I just want to point out, contract or no contract, if someone lives in your house or property that you own and receives mail there for over 30 days it becomes a landlord/tenant dispute. In most states. Therefore, despite no contract the owner of the property has to follow the same legal channels as a traditional landlord.

3 Likes

Nobody here has flat out blamed LK for the shooting, unless that nasty crazy person with some dressage blog (forget her name or initials) is here. She’s vile and celebrated the shooting.

Unless he can prove self defense or defense of others, MB is responsible for pulling the trigger. What you’re mistaking for “victim blaming” is anyone saying that this didn’t just happen in a vacuum out of the blue. That doesn’t make her responsible, it’s just a fact that no, it’s not dominoes, it’s more like a bar fight where both parties had a choice to deescalate before it came to blows. Takes more than one person usually to sour a relationship and end up in some escalated dispute. You’d be surprised at the low percentage of shootings, stabbings, and other things that do happen without any warning flags whatsoever. From the posts on SM from LK saying she was in fear, people had questions about why she didn’t choose to get out of there. It’s a legitimate question. She then implied in this thread that maybe she didn’t believe he would actually escalate to the point he did. Fair enough. Sad that she didn’t believe the plotting and get herself to safety, but hindsight proves more reliable than foresight.

As for CPS, if LK called them, and had pics of beds with cat feces in them, well
 I don’t think I’d call that a false claim. She says she doesn’t recall calling them, but she did make a SS report and mentions that she said to them that he may not know any better because he doesn’t have his own kids. I’m thinking if the implication of that to SS was that the kids may also be bullied and body shamed, maybe that’s how CPS got involved. Who knows. I questioned why take pics as evidence of the cat crap if they weren’t used or intended to be used, because that just seemed odd.

I’ll be interested to see what the recordings if they’re admitted say, and how MB’s attorney attempts to spin that if he was flat out plotting murder. It’s going to be interesting if we get to see this play out.

13 Likes

Maybe it’s possible to change your settings so you see fewer posts on each page.

I see 20 posts per page, so I’m on page 37 now.

4 Likes