Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

You made a post about people accusing one another of being alters… I brought up your accusation as well as other accusations. Since, thanks to you, I have experience being called an alter, I responded.
Great detective work there. Irrefutable proof GWE is me. You’re a modern day Sherlock Holmes.

8 Likes

Apparently we now need to time responses to avoid any closely timed posts to anyone. Close proximity in time indicates alter connection. Confused? Yeah, me too. So now YD is monitoring the time people post in relation to with each other to scientifically determine alter connection. Does one need a computer program to do that or will a simple spreadsheet work?

14 Likes

:lol: Yes!

I had to introduce someone to this just the other day when I quoted a line or two.

2 Likes

Honest question regarding MH: if she played such a big roll in this whole debacle, why hasn’t she been arrested and/or charged with anything?

17 Likes

I don’t think that applies to everyone, just us. We are special. Or I guess since we are the same person, I am special. 😏😏😏

4 Likes

Uh-oh…I didn’t wait 8 minutes to respond. :tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink:

4 Likes

Maybe that’s going to be the “big surprise” LK keeps mentioning. I assume she hasn’t been arrested because she didn’t break any laws of any kind.

8 Likes

Yes, thank you CC. Speaking of victim shaming, this poor woman has been, in my opinion, unfairly vilified by LK on this thread. She is obviously accomplished in her life as a professional horse person and as a mother.

Can see from her public FB profile that she is carrying on with her life and getting commercial endorsements. Think I’ll buy me some Parlanti boots ;-))

Shooting anyone for any reason is never okay.

17 Likes

Presumably because she didn’t shoot anybody.

3 Likes

Yesterday, I asked who “PB” was after seeing a reference to PB, and was lambasted by Denali for not knowing. It turns out that PB refers to a poster with screen name Palm Beach IN ANOTHER THREAD. In the other thread, Palm Beach is accused of having three alters and maintaining different personas for at least some of the alters for years.

Of all my offenses, real or imagined, I was surprised that my not knowing who “PB” was deserved so much wrath from Denali.

So it looks like Denali really cares about alters. Or else she really doesn’t like me. Or both.

4 Likes

Ok, yes, but was she an accessory to that crime? LK seemed to emphasize that MH had a big role in all of this. So I just thought that there would be some legal reprocussions?

And I believe LK and MH are both in Wellington now (assuming - but that’s where competitors often go in the winter)… What if they run into each other? Is there a protection order?

Just thoughts that cross my mind that are probably none of my business. :lol:

8 Likes

I think it is neither. I think you missed her point entirely regarding the whole PB/Palm Beach thing. But she can speak for herself, of course.

2 Likes

It is all is rather silly, isn’t it!

2 Likes

That’s a good point. I would hope MH has a support system/protection surrounding her from any harm or harassment whatsoever.

11 Likes
 I think the issue is that since MB is charged with premeditated murder, and since LK has said there was a whole plot in the preceding week, why is there no charge of “accessory” or “conspiracy to commit murder” that MH is charged with.
3 Likes

How does anyone have the time to waste on timing other posters all while coming up with convoluted conspiracy theories about alters and alleged vicious PM networks and regularly taking affront at supposed insults and slights? I think it would take more than a simple spreadsheet to keep all that straight…

12 Likes

I wonder how that feels. Poor baby.

3 Likes

there’s a great comedy to public haandwringing about the woman who wasn’t shot while calling the woman who was shot a lying loser reprobate.

4 Likes

I apologize for “taking affront” at comments directed at me that I apparently have incorrectly interpreted as insults, if, as you say, they were not intended as insults.

I assume you can see that it is impractical for me to continually be seeking clarification “Was that an insult/accusation/criticism?”, what with all the time I have already committed to timing everyone’s posts, spinning conspiracy theories, and being coached by LK.

2 Likes

My wild guess is because there isn’t sufficient evidence that she was a co-conspirator. If that evidence does come out during the discovery or trial, I assume further charges could still be laid.

8 Likes