Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

You offered the reference to a Few Good Men, and did not specify who the Jack Nicholson character corresponded to. Who would the Jack Nicholson character refer to?

No. No. No! It has to be nefarious! Dramatic! Scandalous!

12 Likes

Green may have messaged Sarah Nir asking when the interviews took place, but was not interviewed herself. True.

A major part of the NYT article was reporting on the victim blaming going on, so Sarah Nir being a friend of Green’s is not plausible to me, but conceivable, yes.

It is still a true statement that I, in my own little mind, often read a post of GreenWithEnvy, and say to myself, “well that sure looks like an insider”. But no, I have no way of knowing that she is in fact an insider.

Since I clearly did not specify, you can feel free to think whatever you like, as you obviously did. Again, it’s interesting that you jumped to that particular conclusion.

11 Likes

I think it does NOT make sense to view LK as the Jack Nicholson character who spills the berms, as she is not the defendant.

I am mystified as to who you thought the Jack
Nicholson character was, since you didn’t specify and now refuse to say. Since you specialize in your QFPing of LK in particular, I assumed you saw yourself as the Demi Moore character. One of the good guys shouting “Gotcha”.

Aiding and abetting. Didn’t LK say she has audio proof? Or video proof from cameras?

4 Likes

Amen. Or nonexistent :lol:

4 Likes

I think @MHM doesn’t feel like getting into an argument with you about it so feel free to ramble solo. I could be wrong of course but your assumptions are something else.

19 Likes

No but there may be top hats and shadbellies! And tons of custom boots!

1 Like

IMO, with what facts we know, the only thing MB is a victim of is his poor judgment.

ETA: again, the ONLY acceptable reason (in my mind) to shoot someone is if your life is in imminent danger.

6 Likes

Please explain why it would make any difference on this forum if I was friends with LK, MB, MH, JH or anyone else or if I had been a housefly on the wall on August 7. Reading ALL the threads provides mountains of information
some probably true and some total BS.

2 Likes

What is it with your constant attempts to put words in other people’s mouths by misinterpreting their posts or just plain making stuff up?

26 Likes

<------- Probably how MHM is feeling.

8 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to answer—much appreciated!

3 Likes

Pardon??

IMO it seems that YD posts merely for sport. The issue does not matter - just the “fight”. By her own admission, most of her posts are deliberately condescending and argumentative. The YD account was created in July apparently just to post on George Morris threads and then some Barisone threads
 only in anything deemed contentious.

To each their own
 shrug 
 but the need to look for an argument (and yes, take affront) and lecture other posters about their sincerity is
 odd.

22 Likes

I apologize if that frustration does not apply to you when dealing with YD.

1 Like

Folks, we have a new square for the bingo game!

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:10560164}[/ATTACH]

drama_llama.jpg

23 Likes

I’m confused. Was the arrow pointing at your profile picture of Bernie? That is not how it appears on my screen. But I am guessing that was the intention?

2 Likes

In the midst of all this back and forth, am I the only one wondering who the TWO trainers are (that rode in the Olympics) who are now coaching her??? (end of post 992.)

30 Likes