Unlimited access >

Barisone Safe Sport Update

Especially via email at 10 PM!!! Who checks their work emails at 10 PM? He testified he decided to take their word for it since it was so late at night!

I swear, the incompetence with this NJ village is truly concerning, isn’t it?

19 Likes

Since you are fixated on age and aging… how old are you? Forgive me if you have already disclosed this. What’s the significance of 78? Is that your birth year… or?

6 Likes

They did. I can find it later. What is also very interesting was their assertion that SS was watching us all and knew our identities. To me that seemed like a line that Lk would push.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Guilty as charged. More so when working in entertainment, but also when working as a civil servant in City government. That said… I still can’t believe he took the email as proof.

7 Likes

Uncalled for.

6 Likes

:no_entry_sign: :dash: :no_entry_sign:

1 Like

Or perhaps your assertions and speculations about age and “prescriptions” for men of a certain age are uncalled for and irrelevant?

26 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for digging that up. It’s always interesting to review these old posts to see what jumps out at you in light of later information.

In this case, it’s IM’s assertion that the video cameras were not up and running yet at the house. Even though it was shown at the trial that they were up and running, and RG received a notification from one of them just minutes before MB showed up at the house. :thinking:

23 Likes

Oh wow. You are usually so much more polite except when you aren’t.

How is that not polite? I think I asked quite politely. I am just trying to extrapolate your fixation on age and aging with your own age. It’s a narrative you are fond of, and you have a number in your name. I was curious!

18 Likes

And thank you. I do try to be polite (and thoughtful! And honest! And kind!). So this acknowledgement is appreciated! Thanks!

10 Likes

Thank you!!! IM was always jargogling many of his posts.

How odd those of us he delighted in putting down were correct for the most part.

15 Likes

I was amazed at how much of the speculation on the threads here turned out to be pretty darn accurate when the evidence came out during the trial.

18 Likes

Because they wanted to direct the narrative toward an “intent to murder” mindset and deflect any possible consideration that it might have been self-defense or an accidental discharge during a struggle while they were trying to beat the c*** out of him. Yeah, so convenient to insinuate that they heard him discussing a murder plot… The family that preys together… :unamused:

19 Likes

This was a huge factor in how much my tune has changed. In the “debate” I had yesterday, I stood my ground but acknowledged the tides had turned. My core argument back then was unless she came at him with a pitchfork or shovel, he was wrong. The trial showed he may have been wrong, but she pushed him there through her campaign of terror.

7 Likes

So did a couple of other posters. Remember my comment about MB putting the gun in the safe? Oh, what a malicious liar I was to suggest such a logical thing to do.

11 Likes

This was probably the most ludicrous post this person, whomever they were, made. Ridiculous! A claim like this would be easy to verify. I wonder if it was a tall tale LK fed IM and it was believed? Wasn’t she going to report all of us to Taylor after the trial? I never could figure that claim out.

15 Likes