Unlimited access >

Barisone Safe Sport Update

the away jerseys generally only stated the town, not the name though.

Tee-hee - I haven’t heard that term in ages. Perfect description of some folks here! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’m definitely not wasting my time wading through the thousands of posts on YT!

2 Likes

And have you been using your company manners the whole time you’ve been posting?

10 Likes

Since you have declined to reply to me, or to answer my questions, I will tag you here. I am typically kind. Can you elaborate on when I am not kind or polite and how?

4 Likes

One thing about YT is it makes me really appreciate the mods here.

14 Likes

I am worried that once I head bedward I am going to be leaving myself a lot of posts to catch up to in the morning. It has been busy here this afternoon.

9 Likes

It will be because of precisely 3 posters.

8 Likes

I always chuckle at the people who complain about brutal comments here on this BB. They must not get out much.

16 Likes

That is incorrect. LK said she shot a tire not RG. Still wrong to do but a far cry from shooting at a person or even pointing a gun at a person.

It was created exactly for the reason my girl is taking it. I think that has been lost over the years.

7 Likes

And re-reading that particular post by IM reinforces my belief that IM was one of LK’s personalities.

12 Likes

It is much faster and easier to catch up on threads when you just scroll past the posts from those people. It’s not as if you will ever miss any new information with that approach.

7 Likes

I agree 100% except this cohort of posters is attempting to misconstrue my involvement here.

ETA: LOL - don’t know how I replied to myself. That was a reply to the previous post.

5 Likes

Or perhaps the “assertions and speculations” are projections. :laughing:

8 Likes

I thought his comment was that he was told by MB not to.

1 Like

Poor Sidebar. I bet he misses all the horse talk!

3 Likes

I had that exact same thought.

2 Likes

I would think so. And he probably has not seen a single Olympian since then. In any sport, much less one with a horse involved!

3 Likes

He’s going to be so disappointed whenever the next hearing happens and there’s no horses or Olympians, only more psychiatrist(s).

3 Likes