Unlimited access >

Barisone Safe Sport Update

I would have no problem with your opinion except for the attempt at an insult which kind of blows your credibility. Thank you for yet another example of how people are treated with a differing opinion.

2 Likes

Astute observation. :+1:

6 Likes

He said they were only going to be turned on when they were not at the house, which was equally untrue, as proven by the alert RG received that day while they were at the house.

15 Likes

Your very welcome.

crap… You’re!!!

5 Likes

I wonder how LK is going to like Florida in the summer. Anyone know if she has actually spent a summer down there?

3 Likes

As a barn owner I can guarantee he was losing money on that amount for 4 horses in training and an apartment. He needed her like a migraine.

20 Likes

That’s why I wondered how they would have paid the shoeing bill on the same day without access to the physical checkbook, which was held by LK’s dad.

I will say the idea of Venmo never crossed my mind, since I’m pretty sure my own farrier has never even heard of it. Lol.

5 Likes

Yes! It makes it so much easier to find what I want!

3 Likes

In what sense is posting on YouTube a violation of a no contact order? The no contact order says that none of the parties can contact the other parties in person, by phone, by mail, or by electronic means.

1 Like

Last Summer, she and RG were living in the home that her father had purchased for her to reside in, in late August, before it had been purchased for her.

Well, he did have that broken hand, so less fingers to lift. Allegedly.

3 Likes

I have to admit that in all wild scenarios I could use to besmirch someone, barefoot and ninja don’t appear.

8 Likes

MHG, JH, and RC each just left with their own horses, leaving MBs horses to be cared for by the mother of a working student? Wow.

1 Like

And you are …?

8 Likes

At one point her Venmo account was open and you could see the transactions. It was discussed somewhere on here in a past thread.

5 Likes

It is my understanding is she is also not supposed to be writing/posting about MB/MHG or her children and is not supposed to contact anyone connected with them…same for LK’s parents I was told. As I said originally I have not actually seen the no contact order personally.

5 Likes

Perhaps because at that point he had other, bigger, problems, like a girlfriend in a coma?

That’s why you phone a friend….oh wait….

8 Likes

When I was a kid my trainer and her boyfriend did this sort of thing all the time to me. My parents didn’t hang out the barn, so until I finally told them they thought things were good. One day the boyfriend would praise me and joke around while my trainer was nasty to me. Days later they would reverse.
Once I told my parents we literally moved my ponies (one who was in a different location, to be “sold” per my trainer) in less than 24 hours. Obviously that’s not four horses but two ponies that were three hours apart plus my tack, tack trunk, assorted horse gear, etc.

14 Likes

I doubt everyone up and ran under the cover of darkness leaving MB’s horses there. I assume there were discussions and mutual agreements regarding the horses and farm.

I’m sure MHG was very afraid and was urged to leave as soon as she could find a secure landing spot. The arrival of RG/JK the next day unnerved everyone.

16 Likes