Unlimited access >

Barisone Safe Sport Update

What evidence or testimony was there that LK was trying to “force” MB to ditch MHG?

1 Like

And what did LK claim? She had access to the office and something about signatures?

12 Likes

Why would MHG call places to make sure they wouldn’t take LK…if she wanted LK gone? That doesn’t make sense to me.

ETA: I’m hundreds of posts behind

2 Likes

He said the main purpose of installing them was for when they planned to be away. If they were only installed the day before, I’d turn them on while I was there for a day or two to verify the system was working.

Would you turn on a brand new system for the first time when you left the house for the show?

1 Like

Interesting he & dad left the hospital to rush to the house and farm under the pretense of caring for her horses. Did no one have a phone to call anyone? :unamused: There has always been suspicions about their rush to the house and barn. Could that be when the house camera went missing? Speculation only. No one will ever know I’m sure.

18 Likes

Is posting about someone the same as contacting or interacting with them directly? Seems like a stretch to me.

3 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/BoydMartinEventing Boyd, several of our local crew, and his kiddos did the tough mudder Sunday :slight_smile: in case anyone needed a Boyd break lol

14 Likes

It’s probably time for a shift change soon. HH will tap out and CH or Seeker will take over, I’m guessing.

13 Likes

Shift change has already happened.

9 Likes

The only known no contact order is the “no contact directive” on the SS suspension list, and it applies to MB. I read the explanation of a “no contact directive”, and it makes no mention of not discussing anyone on SM.

2 Likes

I am not at all familiar with Venmo or how it works, but I cannot imagine any circumstances that would make me want my financial transactions to be open and visible to the public. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I used to be Facebook friends with her, people on her own page were offering to come get her or help her move.

8 Likes

Always time for a Boyd Break!

6 Likes

For the umpteenth time, any digital recordings would have been on the cloud. It doesn’t matter if you steal the camera. I doubt you can erase a file on the cloud without leaving the information a file was created and erased. Especially for a security system.

The trial is over, isn’t it? Do you need to continually harp on your “speculation” about “missing cameras”?

1 Like

I understand. I was told specifically speaking about, writing about and trying to communicate with MHG and her children and MB and names LK and her parents. This no contact order has been in effect since 2020 but apparently is now being more seriously looked at along with the current investigation by SS/USEF.

3 Likes

Just like most social apps, Venmo has privacy settings that must be opted into.

4 Likes

What I got was the implication by BB member that the fears were credible. I generally ignore a couple of posters who bark up these trees, but once in a while I feel like calling them out. They are relentless in their tedium.

I generally give people the benefit of a doubt. Not in this case.

4 Likes

Okay…I will not argue with you. I have absolutely no reason to believe the information shared with me is inaccurate. You do understand there is a large 700+ page complaint being investigated now, right?

3 Likes

Who issued this “no contact order”?

1 Like

Yep. Just as many other aspects of this situation.

1 Like