Barisone Safe Sport Update

Her testimony in the trial was that she met him as a teenager, and that she was “in a relationship with” him in 2015.

1 Like

I said I’ve seen the explanation about the “no contact directive” on MB from SS.

Eggbutt says there is something else from USEF.

All top people in all levels of life have connections to other top level people in life…? Doesn’t make it sinister - I think some of us are at the top level or close to in our professions or sports …. That doesn’t mean we are in the mafia….

17 Likes

I’ve had at least 6 concussions. I’m now in my thirties and I believe I’m starting to have some memory issues. It could be the fact that I’m not taking my ADHD meds but I haven’t taken them in years and had no memory issues. The brain is miraculous and mysterious.

3 Likes

Correction!! She shot a tire on the motorcycle RG was sitting on.

12 Likes

Did she clarify romantic relationship? I know I reference my relationships with friends as well as my relationship with trainers and I’m not romantically involved with any of them.

15 Likes

Maybe she is a bad shot….

6 Likes

Wow. Really??

Unless he was sitting on a remarkably large motorcycle, that was pretty darn close to shooting at him.

11 Likes

And? Many people on these forums have “connections” with USEF/USDF, myself included. So? What constitutes connections in your opinion and what benefit do you believe is gained?

4 Likes

How in the heck does Donald Trump play into this? Bizarre.

That’s what I recall as well

1 Like

No, let’s be clear. You asked who would have prepared the no contact order I’ve mentioned and I said I assumed USEF since they have the huge complaint.

Many of IMs posts made little sense and held even smaller amounts of truth.

11 Likes

Even though he claimed he knew “everything!” :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Yes but then he also retracted that later saying he has no inside information. :woman_facepalming:
False in one false in all

9 Likes

Did you expect people to stay just for LKs horses?

RG could care for them. Or, once sgain MOVE THE HORSES.

7 Likes

Hmm. I don’t remember that retraction. And he certainly seemed to make plenty of posts claiming he DID have inside information.

But false in one, false in all certainly applies to him in a big way.

8 Likes

Both Seeker and IM posted about it.

9 Likes

1 Like

I’m sure someone will chime in with the proof.

1 Like