Barisone Safe Sport Update

Thank you. Despite growing up alongside the internet, I still seem to be clueless.

2 Likes

Unrelated to MB’s situation.

I beg to differ. There have been people who have been banned who continued to earn a living in the horse business. They just did not do it by attending USEF recognized horse shows.

5 Likes

No one “owed” anyone anything. See my post above.

Even after everything, LK’s horses were taken care of perfectly.

8 Likes

Aren’t USEF members barred from riding/training under banned members?

1 Like

I believe so.

Seems someone was planning for a trial before the shooting. I wonder how SS will take the fact that LK admits to attempting to manipulate the police.

35 Likes

Some days, I feel the same.

1 Like

What was the date on that post?

4 Likes

8/6/2019

14 Likes

Wow. Very interesting.

2 Likes

I am told that if I was a member of the USEF that I cannot contract with a banned member to come to my private facility (or go to their’s) for a lesson. Is that correct? My private contract with another private individual is not fair game for the USEF/SS–at least it would be a tough sell in a courtroom.

I believe there is a similar problem with the USEF/FEI policy that says that upper level riders can not participate in competitions outside the jurisdiction of the FEI. This came up last year with the Snaffle Bit Association/World Equestrian Center in Ocala. These types of restrictions work in other countries, but tend to run into problems in with US law.

3 Likes

Seems odd that person planted in place that knew all this stuff was not a witness in the criminal trial. Surely they could have provided some proof there was a plot or whatever.

22 Likes

Well, there is also the manipulation of information given to the police to catch perjury for a trial……but MB was harassing her by calling 911?

And what was this about leaving? Not until she had “justice”?

16 Likes

I never understood it either. One would think she would be helping her to find a place.

1 Like

Because they are not smart enough to figure out how to get 4 or 5 horses to another barn …. Or themselves to a hotel or a families house… whoops they are not allowed on family property…. I am tired of discussing this. The LK’s are Krazy. Now bad things and criminal behavior makes sense. I could never understand how someone g/ could do something to harm another person intentionally - But it is being played out in technicolor! Wow.

11 Likes

That is one very, very bizarre post, in a world of bizarre posts. I mean, it’s no wonder MB broke.

14 Likes

I saw that when it was public. I wish she would have gone.

What if she was calling looking for a place and the hidden recordings either missed half the conversation or were misinterpreted?

4 Likes

This is what we’ve been saying all along.

LK wasn’t the victim, she was the puppeteer.

Until she wasn’t.

22 Likes