Barisone Safe Sport Update

Does this happen very often?

My impression from the safe sport training was that they could not do much without a complaint from the victim.

Because in life you’ll come across grifters who survive by being more aggressive than usual humans. They play life on a different scale than everyone else and their boldness and nerve offers reward due to the lack of heart for the game that most people have.

To the Victor goes the spoils.

9 Likes

I don’t see the word murder mentioned there. Or any specific claim. It could have been any random thing from the vagueness of the post. Financial issues, or what have you, especially with the word fraud thrown in there.

4 Likes

Similar to the question, why harass (which seems such a mild term to use for what was done) Girljoey ??

14 Likes

If USEF wants it’s members to uphold legal, social and ethical standards, isn’t lying on the stand, while under oath, the embodiment of its antithesis?

9 Likes

It always sounded to me like LK was IM’s main source of information, whether or not that information was accurate. Or, in fact, a whopping big lie.

Hmm. Reminds me of another poster here. :thinking:

12 Likes

The COTH term is Where’s The Fruitbat.

You do not get it because it truly does not make any sense. It is just a smoke screen excuse they are using.

And if you (LK) like to flaunt your ‘unlimited means’ leaving it public is an easy way to do that.

I believe the claim was that he knew EVERYTHING, not just everything.

My guess is that the intention is to say whatever it is that they can say that makes others say things that are not pointing out what LK has done.

8 Likes

Thank you for my vocabulary word for the day.

What a wonderful, useful word. There are a lot of ultracrepidians posting on this BB!

9 Likes

I wonder if that had to do with her claim that he was committing insurance fraud?

4 Likes

Did IM goes as far as LK? LK stated addresses were known and warrants were issued or going to be issued? I don’t recall.

3 Likes

Tangent.

They are talking about the Johnny Depp trial on the news right now, which seems to be finally nearing an end. I can’t believe it is still going on. It started during MB’s trial, which feels like it was ages and ages ago, even though it was not that long ago. But still.

After seeing MB’s trial, I can’t imagine how the jury could be expected to deal with all that information over such an extended period of time. Not to mention all the endless press coverage, etc., etc.

5 Likes

:dart:

1 Like

Who cares, really?

She testified under oath in court that she lies a lot. So what difference does it make what she said, either on the BB, or to someone who was getting all his information from her?

False in one, false in all.

8 Likes

I think she uses vague as her cloak when she’s not in her ninja costume.
I imagine it could refer to a number of pots she was stirring, simultaneously.

4 Likes

All of that makes sense. Thank you. I guess I’ve just been looking at SS through the lens of how they will handle MB’s case which is not their normal, or anyone’s for that matter. How could anyone anticipate this?

3 Likes

Maybe they got to take notes?

2 Likes

LK posted somewhere on these boards that the form was also posted on the wall in the barn which makes me believe that it was a standard disclaimer about horse riding is dangerous and they are not responsible for injuries. I can’t think of the exact wording. Basically you can’t sue if you get hurt by your horse.

6 Likes

Yes, which ime is a NJ thing, compared to NY.

This kind of thing.

9 Likes

Sounds like he was expecting something, though I know I’ve been guilty of checking my email at odd hours if I hear it blowing up.

5 Likes