Barisone Safe Sport Update

The times she mentions the “police” on the forum she talks about how they told MB he couldn’t limit the barn hours and the vivid story about how she asked the police if the release meant he thought he could murder her. The one about the release being for murder featured here three times.

9 Likes

Ok, while I totally think the police did a terrible job in many ways, especially in their response and handling of evidence on August 7th, I can sort of understand how they got to the point where they were probably just rolling their eyes before that day.

Especially after LK waved a standard release form in front of them and asked if it was a permission slip for murder multiple times. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Re bold: which was also before the shooting.
So again, the claim that she only determined there was a murder plot after the shooting is incorrect.
@hut-ho78

12 Likes

Yep

Let’s hope!

1 Like

the ICU waiting room? It is home to many a homeless person (no sarcasm, no joking)

2 Likes

Honestly this line says it all: “After he was charged in 2019, Barisone, had been listed as permanently ineligible based on criminal disposition.” There was no dispo until the verdict. Lots, and I mean lots, of people are charged and never found guilty of serious crimes. I understand there was a pearl-clutching scramble and who knows what phone calls to SS before/during/after, but SS jumped the gun (pun unintentional) with the permanent ban. This could have gone a number of ways, but their own words are that temporary bans are for investigatory purposes, and what exactly did they think was happening?

An order of protection? Yes, good call. The rest?

12 Likes

You didn’t say aging issues. You said male aging issues.

13 Likes

no worries.
It threw me for a curve at times when I watched a random game and the hometeam only had the ‘nickname’ on the home jerseys.

That is exactly what LK herself implied on the H/J SS thread.

10 Likes

Sorry, I was raised in the military, so I have always heard it as Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot. :grin:

5 Likes

No sorry needed. I justs thought you just might enjoy a new phrase. Blurt it out in public and quickly learn who around you hangs around on COTH.

11 Likes

FWIW, we don’t know what contracts and releases were in play. We don’t know if she had ever signed such documents when she first went to board and train with him, and/or if additional documents were presented when they moved from NJ to FL and back to NJ (assuming the docs are enforceable only on a state-to-state basis).

Wasn’t VK still his business manager in 2018? Wouldn’t it have been her responsibility to obtain signed documents from everyone? Is it reasonable to think that MB would have assumed she was still doing her job, even if their personal relationship was deteriorating?

1 Like

She had no intention of ever leaving. “FIINISH THE BASTARD”, and all that!

So when will certain people in these threads realize she was an active participant in all this, and the “FINISH THE BASTARD” command happened shortly before the shooting!

That just re-emphasizes to me that who actually did the shooting has never been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

19 Likes

What it means is that the idea of a recorded murder plot was made up. She approached the concept of being murdered to police as a hypothetical, as a set up for perjury in future trial? If you hear a murder plot, you aren’t playing coy with the police over it and holding it back in your back pocket……

16 Likes

GM had “connections” at USEF too…what’s your point?

10 Likes

I think I missed something along the way.

LK says she “told the cops…” - WHAT?

As for “when they’re all subpoenaed & questioned on the stand” - had she filed a complaint against them with the PD? When was it filed and for what?

It all part of her manipulative way of living, it means what she needs it to mean at any given moment.
Could mean a murder plot now, but a minute or a month ago she’d insist it meant something completely different.

12 Likes

And there are some major similarities in the two trials: two good, decent, successful men were systematically destroyed by a narcissistic [edit]. I’ve watched most of both trials, as I am a crime/junkie. I came into the Depp/Amber trial totally neutral, but wow, have I become a true Johnny Depp fan.

8 Likes

MB asked for a signed release when LK wanted her friend to ride the horses she couldn’t be bothered to ride… LK portrayed that release which we all are very familiar with being common… As evidence of his intention to murder or harm them with this release as his “get out of jail free” card. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes