Barisone Safe Sport Update

Why? She has been employed throughout her adult life and they have been separated for more than two decades. She can get her health insurance through her employer or Medicare. She can also get her own cell phone plan and should have!

9 Likes

No he did not. He called 911 because they (LK/RG) started screaming and threatening him. Screaming and threatening BECAUSE he wanted them to sign some documents (you can hear them in the background of the 911 call). Had they just walked away, he wouldn’t have called 911.

21 Likes

When hubby and I first were married we worried about finding a good farrier because my mare was named Princess and his was Lady. LOL

Never did we call them either of those so we were safe from hangups and no shows!

JOKE PEOPLE JOKE…horses with names like Lady Princess and Sugar are NEVER nice… :rofl:

12 Likes

Some retirees find better benefits as singles I’ve heard.

6 Likes

He is going to enjoy a few years with a solo health insurance plan and only paying for his own mobile. That is some serious coin he will be saving. Several hundred dollars per month at minimum.

1 Like

well, details details,
I am sure the arrangement was beneficial to both.

in some cases couples find themselves forced to divorce to not get eaten up by bills.
who knows.

Are you friends with one of them? How do you know what their marriage relationship was doing and what they discussed as far as that?
Just because no one bothered to file papers yet does not mean the marriage relationship is still going on.

8 Likes

Not for him. She moved out years ago and he had full custody of their kid too. But he is tired of paying full freight for others and not even getting thanked for it.

2 Likes

And I suppose it wouldn’t be out of character for LK to send twenty messages all in a row about the fire alarms. So maybe his email was going crazy and he decided to check it? All kinds of possibilities here. I still don’t think he should have approved it without an in person check but that is my opinion.

14 Likes

MHG and MB relationship began in 2015 is based on her testimony in the trial.
VK filed for divorce in 2017 and the divorce was granted in 2018 is from published articles.
A couple posts on this forum stated that at one point MB, MHG, and VK were all living on the property at the same time (not sure when), and MB moved out of the farmhouse where he had been living with VK to move into the barn living quarters with MHG. It was stated that VK did not want a divorce initially, but MHG and MB carried on their affair under her nose until she was driven out. The stuff posted here is much less reliable than the dates. However, if MB and VK had amicably and mutually ended their marital relationship in early 2015 prior to the MB/MHG liaison, I would have expected the amicable paperwork to have been filed sooner than 2017.

I think that the divorce, the loss of VK as barn manager, who might have simply told LK to leave in early spring 2019, and the loss of VK’s earning power in buying young horses from Europe, training them and selling them, are 100% relevant as to the creation of the stress MB was under. If, as my friend IM stated, MB gave up his marriage, his successful business, and his sensible barn manager for MHG, and then MHG threatened to leave him it he did not get LK off the property instantly, I think that’s the pressure that may have pushed him over the brink.

Rock/MB/hard place

1 Like

lol, more details.
I guess he had his reasons to not file for divorce.

I’ve listened to the 911 call and provided my interpretation. I heard zero screaming in the background.

She is elegible for Medicare. A jerk would have done it two years ago when her insurance would more than likely have been astronomical

4 Likes

She could have filed too on the grounds of irreconcilable differences. He didn’t want to file citing her adultery. Anyway, he’s tired of subsidizing her and wants to ensure he can retire debt-free. More power to him.

2 Likes

I think you mean LK in her rock costume / MB / RG.

It’s just a really odd flex to me to be so overly concerned about relationship events from 4 years prior, when you have two people coming in and providing direct, constant, and escalating pressure within a short time period.

You are trying way too hard to make way too much out of something you have no personal involvement in.

33 Likes

Totally off topic but that is one scary scenario if he has a sizeable retirement. He could lose half to her in the divorce settlement

2 Likes

Tell LaLa that.

2 Likes

How do you know?
And what business is it of yours?
Seriously.

22 Likes

I pointed out to him that despite working with attorneys and hammering out a separation agreement that included giving her half of his retirement money at the time, that he wasn’t fully protected. Nor was his pension. If he died, did he really want his estranged wife (effectively ex-wife) getting still more money? It’s not like she ever bothered to pay the child support she was supposed to provide when she took off, and that money could go to her rather than their now adult child and grandchild, despite the separation agreement. I think that lit a fire under him.

1 Like