Barisone Safe Sport Update

Yes, I’m serious.

Under your scenario, why didn’t MB file for a three day eviction order when he first learned of the dangerous behavior? Or get a restraining order?

Why did he agree to her moving her quarantined horse there the next day? Sign on as coach for a horse show the next week?

1 Like

As a former landlord tenant clerk it’s EASY for me to answer:

Because MB like a zillion other landlords was hoping against hope he could deal with it or it would get better or the whole court thing seemed expensive and scary.

We don’t know how much he signed on for anything. I heard no such testimony at trial and I know better than just to take your word.

Clearly it was known about her getting out as Father and lawyers were in negotiations for longer than a day - at least a week was mentioned earlier.

She certainly was posting pics of guns (or was that the convicted felon?) and writing about him trying to kill her longer than a week. I know because I read the posts.

16 Likes

OK, everyone lay out the details of all your intimate encounters, some here feel they have a right to those details!!!

Come on, let’s go, get typing :roll_eyes:

edit to add, FLAG my post because I am being a smarty britches

10 Likes

I sure hope SS wouldn’t use questionable, “illegally” taped conversations in their decisions.

7 Likes

Because he had made the mistake of thinking that he could deal with the issues as if she was a normal person and get her moved out on his own?
Because maybe a restraining order was going to be the next step in the process?
Because maybe he was thinking of the HORSE when it was allowed to come out of quarantine?
Because show plans are made in advance - and he had no idea that his LK Murder Plot (as determined by LK) was going into effect? Seems it was not premeditated after all…

Your fixation on all the relationships that have nothing to do with LK is rather odd…

As far as damning evidence on tapes goes… comments about what PITAs LK and RG were being and terms like “we need to get rid of her” would be interpreted by LK as OMG!!! MURDER!!! … when getting rid of her means moving off the property and out of their lives. I am sure LK saw a conspiracy and a threat behind every bale and bucket that she could use to her advantage. Her many ranting posts here demonstrated that perfectly.

25 Likes

I think the point of asking who they were dating in 2015 was to make the point it’s no one’s business and that it is of no consequence in the LK/MB matter.

It was a facetious ask.

17 Likes

You know, I’ve been lurking these threads from the beginning, and I can’t help but notice:

• The people who have some “inside” knowledge seem to be very consistent over time
  • The people who seem to be bent on defending what appears to be indefensible seem to either get more and more off the rails over time, or descend into anger, eventually getting banned

I don’t understand the insistence on pushing a narrative that is usually pretty easily disproved. It seems strange to me to keep spitting into the wind over and over. Not sure what is hoped to be gained.

Backing away slowly now…
homer-simpson-the-simpsons

40 Likes

It seems to me that if the social dynamic of VK, MB, MHG, and LK could have revealed LK as a victim/target it would have been used by the prosecution.

7 Likes

It is, but it parallels the suggested hyperfocus LK had on it or the parties, so…

8 Likes

Like I said, details.
it is not uncommon for guys to screw their ex-wives over though. It worked for them I suppose.

1 Like

Speaking of IM, he has stopped posting for some reason, but I would bet that he has taken over as leader of LK’s private group here, funnelling comments for the members to post here.

LK says that she switched to dressage in 2015 from doing jumping. What about all the people before she switched to dressage? How did she interact with people before then? There are a lot of years from when she said she started riding at the age of 5 to 2015 to have interactions. Bet she wasn’t a peach to deal with during any of that time.

9 Likes

it’s details in the story that make it a not so jerk move.

And CH did mention only PMing with friendlies….and YD made a reference to IM before they showed up…and LK deleted a post saying they meant it for a group.

But IM has even stopped logging in. If anyone is doing that job it is Seeker now.

6 Likes

How’s does everyone feel about a boarder being able to install recording devices in a stable, without permission from the BO, and use whatever is on those recordings to file a SS complaint?

What if a boarder recorded another boarder this way and then filed a complaint with the recordings as “evidence”

Just a point of discussion that could be interesting.

8 Likes

1 Like

seems like nobody is talking.
neither good nor bad.

Who cares what they think or thought? It is no one’s damn business what went on in their marriage other than them!

You do you and do what you want in your marriage! Don’t worry about anyone else but yourself!

20 Likes

Not only that but it was mentioned here about disabling the system that were lawfully present installed by MB/property owner/manager.

If I had a boarder who did that - what RG/LK did they would be GONE.

9 Likes

They were last here on May 18

1 Like

They are probably damn happy that she switched to dressage or LK left because she feels they didn’t appreciate her awesome talent at jumping.

5 Likes