Barisone Safe Sport Update

never met her, don’t know here from Adam…

you can read Dressage forum posts without being logged in I believe.

5 Likes

Correct.

2 Likes

Of course you did.

4 Likes

I suspect it was just typical teen lessons or it would have been all over her SM. Her Insta showed nothing about horses or h/j, just trips to Costa Rica and lots of food shots. absolutely nothing about horses or riding until riding with MB.

4 Likes

Plus, Mr Tarshis testified that MB didn’t want her to have an eviction on her record.

8 Likes

Except as I recall, she testified in court that she was planning to disable the system that was not even installed yet by MB.

Who does that?!?

11 Likes

another sub-segment of the LK boarding clause:
If security devices are disabled by the border the 30-day notice to leave is triggered. Initial here X

6 Likes

I would suggest the notice leave be effective immediately.

13 Likes

As Dr. McCoy once famously said, “Someone isn’t operating on all thrusters.” :laughing:

8 Likes

true, too
I’d give them 30 days for the horses, but none for them - if that is possible…

4 Likes

Exactly! It is well known JK frequently becomes involved with LK’s issues with others and has even been known to fly in to “get in a barn owner’s face” to insist his daughter be allowed to stay. The result of this particular situation was JK was forced by the owner to mind his manners and behave respectfully. LK was allowed to stay as long as all drama stopped l, which apparently it did and she left on her own accord sometime later. The owner and JK seemed to get along after the push back and may actually respect each other now. The owner shared with me they actually likes JK! This is just one of several examples I’ve given here over the years of JK becoming involved in LK/RG’s issues with others.

It really is ridiculous for a grown woman and her companion to rely on daddy money pockets to do the heavy work of problem resolution. There comes a time when JK should have realized what the common denominator of all these confrontations was, or perhaps he knew all along and didn’t care.

9 Likes

Given what we now know about how a certain person thinks, I can easily believe that person would gleefully tell lies on SM about another person under investigation - and yes, to satisfy a personal vendetta.

12 Likes

Absolutely.

Think how much trouble could be stirred up in 30 days.

5 Likes

I wonder why others were also planning to leave due to the toxic environment RG and LK brought (testified to in the trial)? Seems there would have been no doubt Barisone Dressage would have survived financially and quite possibly would have filled those stalls fairly soon with full paying clients.

EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING always leads back to Lauren Shay Kanarek’s behavior.

22 Likes

well, most companies don’t let you work through your 2 week notice.

2 Likes

I know but I’m personally of such a different mind. Getting a record would have been a bargaining chip for me.

7 Likes

Me too. I used to feel that way - didn’t want tenants to have that on their record. But then I woke up and realized their record was their doing, not mine.

9 Likes

as jaded as we are, yes, but nice people try to make life easier for others.
Until they get screwed over like this!

10 Likes

Yes, think how much that kind impulse cost MB in the long run. And it’s still costing him to this day.

8 Likes