Barisone Safe Sport Update

thinking about the recordings…if someone recorded conversations in my barn and arena, they would definitely have heard discussions about murder and body disposal…

I was trying to read the SafeSport Code, and trying to figure out what code MB may have breached now that he was found not guilty. How would people interpret the power balance at the time of the incident? I am not sure it matters, but who was the one with more power? MB with knowledge and facility (although if LK wasn’t taking lessons?) or LK with money/social media clout?

7 Likes

LK IS on trial in Civil Court so buckle up Mum.

33 Likes

A no-fault divorce in NJ requires a separation of 18 months prior to divorce. It’s possible they had been separated for a longer period of time, but that’s none of my business…

19 Likes

You are comparing apples to oranges. In many cases (perhaps even most cases), the wife is running/managing the household, including shopping, cooking, cleaning, childcare, child chauffer, homework supervisor, etc, etc. And if she isn’t doing it herself, she is overseeing maids, cooks, nannies, etc. And providing ancillary services (nod-nod-wink-wink) for the provider of the wealth.

LK is doing none of that, and seems to actually be more of a constant headache for the provider of the wealth. She has apparently been a grifter most (all?) of her life - whether it is because she is mentally incompetent, or emotionally underdeveloped, or just plain tone-deaf [edit], I’m not sure, but I do almost feel sorry for Daddy-O at times. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

You had me until feeling sorry for Poppa. I don’t. He’s the Source.

8 Likes

Anymore I just assume everywhere is recorded. Cameras cameras, everywhere.

4 Likes

Hopefully they are all legally installed!

3 Likes

It’s pretty sobering to think that abuse of minors is so overwhelmingly prevalent in sport that SS can’t focus on anything but that. What a sad commentary on society. :frowning:

14 Likes

You are probably right! :wink:

4 Likes

I think people are just trying to understand how all of this happened and why. Humans like to “make sense” of things, even if they are senseless.

8 Likes

Recovering addicts who’s behavior is still like when they were using can be as much of a problem as if they are using.

8 Likes

Mine in bold

14 Likes

Yeah people posting about other people on social media is only fun when it’s Seekers daughter doing it.

12 Likes

I would be more understanding if she was hands-on caring for them too. I have less respect for those who are only riders vs. horsemen. Particularly if that was her only job.

One is tinsel, the other is gold (to me).

4 Likes

Yes, coupled with the tiny staff the department has it is surprising anything gets done.

I believe people are finally realizing it may be more realistic to report Code Violations to USEF directly OR file their own personal law suits.

5 Likes

Kinda like you expecting people to tell you their names???

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

15 Likes

Seeker throws out unwanted prayers the way LK throws out law suit threats

21 Likes

I guess praying absolved them of any responsibility towards others (warning them of Lauren’s issues).

11 Likes

Show proof.

Goodness, I see nothing wrong or unusual to be asked to show proof of the emphatic statement you made. You made the statement - do you not stand by it? If you stand by the statement, explain it with proof. If you can’t show proof, apologize and delete the comment.

No where has it appeared Michael Barisone ever wanted your daughter to stay! Not even a little bit much less desperately! Heck, you don’t even want your daughter to stay in your home! I’m sure Lauren and your husband have convinced you Barisone wanted your despicable daughter to stay, but it simply is not true. I’m so sorry you can’t accept that fact.

12 Likes

I’m still wondering why a daughter, fresh out of ICU where she was “murdered - shot twice at point blank range - center mass who flatlined twice” had to recuperate in a hotel instead of the family home.

20 Likes