Barisone Safe Sport Update

23 Likes

Maybe it’s a conservatorship. I don’t think those are public records in most states.

4 Likes

I believe you’re correct - conservatorships are not often public record. In my state seeking one or being party to one IS public record but that is the extent of it.

3 Likes

@hut-ho78 @CurrentlyHorseless

When I get settled at the barn, I’m going to blow your credibility out of the water.

20 Likes

If so, it surely would be one of the smartest moves he made!

For some reason I think I remember it was from her grandparents—that was pre-Covid so I can’t really rely on my memory!

Oh I think it’s far more loathsome than a conservatorship.

Time will tell.

6 Likes

Agreed. I honestly believe there are people involved we’ve never heard of. Time will tell!

3 Likes

I unlike you, do not find this fun.

1 Like

I still do not believe that MB was financially dependent on LK such as the Kanareks like to portray. LK contributed to 10 percent of the facility’s total monthly cost (per testimony in the criminal trial). Other testimony indicated that MB had accrued a substantial amount personally/financially and was unusual for a horseperson in that he was testified to be a good businessman as well.

I think it’s easy for people who have never operated or owned facilities, let alone created their own self worth, to judge MB in the situation and assume that MB needed the LK for any reason. It seems to me the original agreement was for far less horses and that MB was giving LK a very fair deal both financially and legally (by trying to avoid eviction through the courts). It is really sad good deeds back fired so badly on MB.

As far as SS, it seems that MB’s acquittal was enough to provoke a change in his status with SS. I can not imagine any other reason. Therefore, I think it’s incorrect to say that anything other than “not guilty” will lead to a permanent ban. Time will tell.

17 Likes

Oh that’s a shame because your daughter was sure yucking it up when she was threatening to sue me and take my farm and home. Oh there were lots of laugh emojis there.

18 Likes

Im praying for everyone to be the best versions of themselves.

1 Like

I already am.

:smiley:

14 Likes

Please stop shoving your religion down people’s throats. Very tired of it.

23 Likes

Me too!

4 Likes

If this is the best you can do knights mom…i will pray more

1 Like

As mny of you have told me, no one makes you come here warmblood1.

So why are you hear if it makes you so sad? You aren’t helping anyone’s cause, especially your family’s.

12 Likes

I pray that the usef shows LK that she can’t behave the way she does and still be allowed to participate.

25 Likes

Well this post wins the internet for the most nonsensical SM comment of the day. I’m surprised you didn’t add “my pretty” to it.

Edited to clarify that I am making fun of Sdel’s threat by comparing her threat to the one attached on the video.

1 Like

Don’t you dare pray for me.

10 Likes