Barisone Safe Sport Update

3 Likes

Is it happy hour already?

12 Likes

Cheers! I raise my glass of beer to you!

5 Likes

11 Likes

This is only true because it is the Kanarek narrative. Nothing more. Barisone was very, very successful for many, many years before LK wormed her way in and well after Vera left.

[edit]

18 Likes

Please, please, please focus your prayers on your family. If Lauren is the best version of herself it’s nothing to be proud of. Stop preaching and praying for any of us until you can say you’ve prayed away the issues in your family.

17 Likes

So, I found a part of the “manifesto” buried in my screen shots. It should look very familiar.

15 Likes

What did one of us post that got Seeker riled?
Clearly a nerve was struck.

13 Likes

OMG! How was any of this Lauren’s business? Did she even know or meet Vera? Talk about fantasy posts. But I expect certain posters to believe this as gospel! Lauren wasn’t even there!!! All of this is the fantasy of a sick, sick, jealous, envious mind!

17 Likes

AHHHH…So this is the currentlyhorseless bible!

20 Likes

Uncanny, how it mirrors CHs complaints that are no one’s business… Weird

19 Likes

I almost feel bad for CurrentlyHorseless and others for being so gullible! LK wasn’t even there!

13 Likes

In case you’ve forgotten, this thread is about a SS update. That is what I and others are discussing. You insist on changing the subject and bringing prayer and religion into the thread. Just stop.

11 Likes

Wait a second- isn’t this what both @CurrentlyHorseless and @hut-ho78 have been attempting to shove down our throats for months?

“WHO DOES THAT?”

20 Likes

Interesting how the one exception to the no ultimatums rule is for drug/alcohol use. :thinking:

23 Likes

@Sdel when was this chapter of the manifesto posted! I recall Bilinkas mentioned her manifesto during the trial. Oh my, I may have to force myself to go search for that on the trial videos. I believe it was during LK’s cross exam, was it?

4 Likes

Just having an adult beverage and waiting for the back peddling to begin. Salsa anyone?

@Sdel do you have the rest of the chapters? I only visited LKs facebook one day and didn’t go back for seconds.

12 Likes

Before the shooting……

6 Likes

USEF is investigating Lauren, correct? I wonder how this will affect the outcome.

9 Likes

If this manifesto was before the shooting, it would have been in the documents MH/MB sent I assume.

5 Likes