Barisone Safe Sport Update

I just saw a post from somebody about all the things that have gone wrong in the last couple of days due to Mercury being in retrograde, or something like that.

I wonder if something similar was taking place that week in August! :hushed:

3 Likes

You should stop talking about praying and pontificating and maybe go do it…, if you spent the same amount of time praying as you do posting perhaps your daughter would not be part of so many scandals. Your family boggles the mind…. Never have I ever seen/read anything like this…. Tragic.

15 Likes

IF there were actual, legal recordings that had been authenticated as to participants and transcribed officially, not by the eavesdropper’s mom, AND, an actual plot was discussed, and then the actual plot happened, all of the participants should have been charged with conspiracy. If they are recorded saying that on such and such a day we should ambush so an so, and that comes to fruition, the act is evidence of the plot, in a sense.

But a bunch of people saying, how do we get rid of her, wait till Monday, and other vague stuff isn’t a plot.

15 Likes

Ok, now I need to know the answer to this! Because that’s just so much bad those days.

2 Likes

Wow! You’re good! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Great break down. Really puts things into perspective.

I wonder what evidence SS will consider and what they won’t?

I also wonder if LK being an a non-pro with little reach and influence in the horse community will persuade SS to take the path of less resistance with LK and leave her status as is. With her reputation and level of riding I do not think there is great risk for her to be in a position such as a BNT where she could have influence over students, clients, etc. But there is that pesky whole code of conduct thing.

I really have no idea how the decision with SS will play out other than I do not believe MB will have a permanent ban.

Edited clarity/spelling

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Love this!!!

2 Likes

Thank you.

I wonder how it will work out, too. I believe MB shouldn’t have a permanent ban. I also think SS may back off LK. But can’t USEF act independently and ban/suspend her for the whole violating code of conduct stuff? I have no idea. It appears from some of her YouTube ramblings she’s gearing up to fight some kind of something as “discrimination.” But I can’t see that working out well.

5 Likes

A nerve is always struck with this family - they only know how to react…. It’s tiresome…. And concerning because they always have a target in site….

6 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Wow! Wow! Wow! Taylor didn’t find it relevant what she was paying in board and wouldn’t let Bilinkas pursue the questioning!!!

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

His facial expression at 55:40 had me cackling. I assume the jury is over there but it’s such clear, “did y’all hear that?” expression.

2 Likes

It certainly seems like it should be possible, given the mountain of evidence in every direction. I don’t know how often they have done that in the past, though.

Maybe someone who is familiar with the actions the USEF took with the Dressage Hub person has more knowledge on that suspension?

5 Likes

Yup, I got the same feeling as well. Especially since her posting about discrimination on YT coincided with seeker1 showing up trying to damage MB’s reputation and CH adamantly trying to smear MHG.

4 Likes

Specifically what he didn’t find relevant was what she was paying for the 4th horse she brought to the farm end of May or early June.

2 Likes

I know! He’s awesome.

3 Likes

I can probably help with that. I have a couple of SS references. I believe she claims 2 days before shooting in those….I’ll find when I get home from the barn if no one beats me too it…

2 Likes

Thanks!