Barisone Safe Sport Update

Recording at Gladstone was reported on July 25th.

3 Likes

The what now?

3 Likes

Holy Mother of God. I had not seen that before. :confounded:

I don’t know if that is her talking, or if it is the drugs talking, but either way - it smacks of the ravings of a lunatic.

Question: Did the jury see all that stuff? Or was some of it not allowed to be admitted?

10 Likes

I had to stop watching this video. The amount of bias shown by Taylor was appalling. To stop any testimony about how many horses she had, when she got them and how much board she paid, by saying it was irrelevant is insane!!! It’s a fricking miracle Barisone had the intelligent jury he had!!!

11 Likes

I couldn’t remember my password so I’ve been absent… must say I’m surprised on the 1400 posts that were waiting!

1 Like

Never met MB in my life but just looking at that clip made me want to ask if he needed a hug.

14 Likes

I know it’s hard, but…think outside your knowledge of the case for a second. They had just gone through a bunch about the “deal”, and how much she was paying, and she tried to lump in what she paid for Jay-T into all that and Mr B cleared that up. So, in a sense, it was kind of beating a horse, so to speak. Knowing she brought one more horse to the farm is all he really needed to tie back to MB’s state of mind. By her testimony, by MHG’s testimony, by JH’s testimony, things were already swirling the drain when she added another horse, which is enough to show SHE wasn’t afraid of him, but that extra pressure for MB is there, regardless of whether or not she paid for the horse.

Meanwhile, he got alllllll those dirty details out of RG. Judge T didn’t really stop it then when RG testified he didn’t do any extra work for an extra horse. (Not those words).

11 Likes

This is frigging amazing to see it all in time line manner! And so much is missing even from this - the dryer, the farrier, the nighttime veiled, barefooted ninja, the black SUV, the alleged threats to the two minors! I’m sure I’ve left other incidents out!

8 Likes

Mercury was in retrograde July 7 - July 31, 2019.

2 Likes

I forgot the dryer! That was the night of the 5th. I could watch Hay Guy again and see if I could find a time/date for him.

I cannot believe I forgot Finish the Bastard and the farrier on Aug 7th. I’m going to go add those in.

6 Likes

Thanks! Wow…

2 Likes

It’s really interesting to me to go back now and rewatch some of the trial. It’s like watching a scary movie a second time when I already know how it ends so I don’t have the tension and anxiety interfering with my comprehension of what is going on. The clarity is amazing for me.

11 Likes

Taylor wouldn’t allow it. Everytime Bilinkas questioned her, Taylor objected and made his comments. I can’t imagine the jury didn’t get fed up with Taylor’s interruptions and biased objections!

5 Likes

Again, thank you, and all the other legal eagles, for putting everything in perspective.

Yes, Bilinkas was brilliant, not bumbling as the Kanareks project.

10 Likes

and of course, being illegal makes for a host of problems

the fruit of the forbidden tree: There is a reason police have to jump through hoops to get permission to plant surveillance equipment.

6 Likes

He was amazing. Every living being needs a man like the Hay Guy in their lives. What a kind, gentle, wonderful man. Wish I had his contact info!

12 Likes

And the Jury wasn’t allowed to take notes!! This needed a freaking storyboard and instant replay available in the deliberations room.

20 Likes

There certainly was a lot of material!

2 Likes

I want to watch the amazing Hay Guy Hero again… can anyone guide me? Just re watched the LK cross with Mr B. I got an anxious and sick feeling stomach listening and watching her. Different from watching it live, which I did. She is scary creepy…. Mummy might need to go light some candles and get some holy water for all our sake….

8 Likes

I have not gone back and watched his testimony lately, but didn’t he mention the name of the landscaping company where he worked?

4 Likes