Barisone Safe Sport Update

My pleasure.

2 Likes

Interesting, thanks.

1 Like

https://www.jenkinsonnurseries.com/

3 Likes

Sorry, not replying to you exactly, but in Oregon we don’t have a NGRI. We have a GEI. Guilty Except for insanity. If a person is found GEI they do not get eligible for parole, they are under the PSRB. The psychiatric safety review board for the entire sentence. No early release if you will. Often times I hear patients complain if they’d just have plead guilty they’d be free by now.
They do the entire sentence either in a mental hospital or what ever type of post hospital care the PSRB deems necessary. This can even be in their own private home.if deemed safe for the community

1 Like

Im not riled in the least.

Of course he wanted her “for the revenue”. Why would he want her for anything else? What else could he possibly want her for? CLients aren’t “friends”. they aren’t family. The only reason a trainer accepts a client is to make money. So what is your point in bringing that up over and over, like its something nefarious? He should only want her for the buisiness relationship, which is what she is paying him for. Its how he makes his money, clients.

22 Likes

The people in this incident will most definitely need prayers from all of us. We can all agree on that.

1 Like

That sounds very hostile knights mom. Why in the world would you be angry about my prayers for you?

1 Like

because
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Maybe she will be gifted a bit of self awareness as she prays

5 Likes

Good luck with that!

5 Likes

My guess is that he will be out free and “walking” long before she is riding anything above competently.
Sheilah

17 Likes

Mulling this over a bit. No, Taylor didn’t object to much during RG’s testimony and I even believe I recall him admonishing RG to answer the question.

ED testified that his client’s were JK and LK - RG was not part of the protection, yet he was the one who installed all the illegal devices. Makes me wonder if daddy and daughter were planning on him being the fall guy if necessary.

Add on RG’s brutal beating of MB, almost beating him to death, which would have satisfied all sorts of problems.

So, I wonder why RG is disposable now and more importantly, does RG comprehend how disposable he is to that family? Recall he made it clear he was happy in NC and didn’t want to go to FL/NJ but did anyway.

Perhaps he is so reliant on his “supplier” that he is their permanent slave. Would be interesting if he turned on them wouldn’t it?

Of course, I am fantasizing just like LK does! :wink:

8 Likes

I bet he would sing sweeter than Pavarotti! I watch too many bad TV shows though, where the song bird drug user ends up with a golden shot though, AKA Hot Shot…

3 Likes

Perfect!

1 Like

Where would you have seen a text between MB and MHG? I don’t recall any being entered into evidence at the trial.

If I understand what you are saying, you are making a bald assertion that MB believed the USEF would behave unethically by being influenced by one of the directors. If you make that assertion with apparently no evidence, it follows that you have fabricated possible unethical behavior on the part of the USEF out of thin air and fairy dust.

You may not have intended to cast aspersions on the USEF, but I think you have made a serious accusation.

18 Likes

Hmmm, well, that’s interesting isn’t it. Only “insiders” and I mean real insiders would have seen any texts from MB to anyone. So, how did @CurrentlyHorseless see any texts from MB? Additionally, when was MB ever on the Board of Directors of USEF?

6 Likes

19 Likes

I completely agree with you. RG was set up and RG is expendable. I think the set up starts at what work he thought he was supposed to do vs what work LK/JK negotiated and rolls all the way to Finish the Bastard.

If he ever decides to start talking, I’d be very interested in listening.

6 Likes

So, if you can stomach it, in that LK video clip she talks about how it wasn’t a text to her, it was a text to some unknown person that showed her. Except, he posted it on Twitter, which he didn’t because he doesn’t have a Twitter account. She and Mr B go around a few times. He asks her if she gave that text/post/whatever to the prosecution and she says no, because she was shot. So, yeah.

6 Likes