Barisone Safe Sport Update

Just one paragraph from MB’s counter suit by Mr Deininger:

“5. Kanarek has a history of tortious and/or criminal, antisocial behavior, including but not limited to stalking; bullying; threats of harm, injury, and mayhem against persons she chooses to target; threats against public figures; gaslighting; fraud; false reports; and other behaviors which are harmful, injurious, and destructive to the people she victimizes.”

13 Likes

You’re leaving out where she said, “He always made it work.”

8 Likes

Of course. Please don’t waste any breath on those who preachify on equestrian forums.

Buttercup and I will pray to a nice variety of gods and monsters just in case one of them is powerful enough to help this family with their many, many pains and shortcomings. We think of it like buying a lottery ticket when the jackpot is big: a tiny outlay, a bit of a lark, and an infinitesimal chance that someone’s life will be changed for the better.

13 Likes

While she was trashing him on social media, he was trying to break her then he shot her. Not the same.

1 Like

Thanks for the research and the support.

Who broke whom?

Couple more paragraphs from the civil suit:

1. At all times relevant hereto, Kanarek’s wrongful acts, actions, and omissions included, for example, making false accusation of child abuse, false accusations of animal abuse, false accusation of insurance fraud, false reports to agencies providing child-protective-services, and other falsehoods through which her intention was to cause harm.

2. For example, Kanarek harassed Barisone by utilizing technology to “bug” (i.e., unlawfully eves drop) upon private conversation Barisone was having; and/or, alternatively, harassed Barisone for purposes of causing him severe and significant emotional distress by claiming that she had unlawful eves-dropping of Barisone’s residence and/or business for purposes of stalking him and Barisone Family members

12 Likes

And?

Did you expect that everyone being abused by LK would just roll over and die? That they would just acquiesce?

LK is the first one to threaten and go for the throat as I learned from experience here. So if someone decides to fight back then according to you THEY’RE the bad guys?

Nice try but not even close.

As for cash flow problem: even if true so damn what? Lots of people have cash flow problems. I have too in the past despite having assets.

You seem to want punish people for having normal reactions to bullying, coercion and abuse.

Sounds familiar.

15 Likes

I completely believed you and was horrified when you first posted she threatened you. Then I saw how you treat people with differing opinions, including me, LK posted about the exchange with you quoting the exact words I’ve seen you use on others, and the actual Facebook about the Walthers was posted. You were attacking her before she counter attacked.

From all accounts you have survived tremendous struggles and had a successful career and someone said you were still riding. Awesome.

Why are you then so mean?

2 Likes

Oh please. HE was trying to break HER?

If she thought that then why not go? Why stay?

WHY DID SHE THINK SHE WAS ENTITLED TO STAY?

Any statement such as the one you make here is rendered moot by the fact that she didn’t go and was instead fighting to stay.

11 Likes

I am not mean. I am a reflection. I reflect back what was set to me. I react to intent.

LKs intent was to crush me if she could. That’s what she does to people.

Some people do it back.

It’s called karma.

12 Likes

You mean Ali Brock, the Rio Olympic Dressage medalist who testified on behalf of MB and how broken he was. That LK smeared on FB by alleging she and several other people in the USEF leadership were engaged in outright fraud.

15 Likes

Kind of ironic with people posting stuff about poking the bear and it turns out he was trying to make her life so unpleasant she would be begging to leave and then breaking her with numbers.

Two people who triggered the worst in each other.

How do you not see that they were both fragile and needed help?

I don’t believe she broke him because I don’t think she is capable of carrying out a plot. I think it took everything just to make it to lessons and ride. Now people say she doesn’t. He broke her. They are two broken people right now.

I don’t think he will be released because I suspect he has underlying problems exacerbated by the stress he was under.

I also left off where MHG testified he told her about the monthly costs and how he couldn’t sleep trying to keep it going. That wasn’t LK’s doing. That was his normal daily stress. You left that off too.

1 Like

Yes, that one and as I said, I’ve seen or heard of no sign of fraud whatsoever. I still suspect Ali helped find a place for her horses when she was in the hospital. Maybe not. Maybe it was someone else.

For a broken person she sure does get around threatening people. Even in YouTube comments she threatens to tell the Judge (Taylor) on certain commenters.

She’s not broken the way you imply she’s broken. It’s another way that predates MB and many other dramas.

11 Likes

Fun fact, there are apps out there that can be downloaded onto a person’s phone and it will record voice phone calls, text, messenger apps email, and other phone activity to a cloud account. Since the conversation that was about getting rid of LK was from a text, I wonder if the 70 recordings are from such an app and maybe that is why they were not able to be used.

7 Likes

Why? Why did he want her to leave? Just cuz?

MB’s finances were what they were before LK came into his life. The $$ she was supposed to be paying him wasn’t a great windfall or anything. It barely covered the costs of her and her horses being there when you factor in everything. I “left off” that text because it’s irrelevant to 99% of the people who watched the trial not named Kanarek. His financial situation wasn’t parading around in a ninja outfit, playing loud music in the barns late at night, posting threats (her words, under oath) on FB, secretly recording his conversations and posting them on FB, etc…

I’m not saying MB made great decisions. But he was driven to it. She’s the one who so glibly admitted in court, under oath, that she had “a plan to ruin him.”

You can continue to think otherwise, and that’s cool.

11 Likes

She went after one person in the YouTube comments hard enough they involved their local police. Of course, most of that has now been deleted.

11 Likes

It was definitely someone else. Perhaps they no longer want to be involved with LK or this situation.

5 Likes

So, here is the rest of the manifesto. It’s rather contrary to a few pet theories…

8 Likes

I did not know that.

What a stupid thing to do if you wish to look like an innocent victim!!

10 Likes