Barisone Safe Sport Update

How does $5,000 for FOUR horses (soon to be 5) make you the number 1 money source?

10 Likes

Correct. I have one screenshot from where the person mentions LK stalking her for two weeks. The rest of it all just disappeared. I imagine someone preserved it though.

5 Likes

Four horses, two people and a bitey dog.

10 Likes

This is sooooo unhinged. And, not what RG, or the insurance adjuster, or others, testified to in court.

5 Likes

And there it is.

LK STALKED THEM FOR TWO WEEKS.

Did you pray for THAT, @Seeker1?

I wonder if anyone with a psychological oriented education would find this repeating pattern of behavior telling of any psychological condition?

9 Likes

And this person was just a Law and Crime trial watcher, commenting on the trial.

11 Likes

As were many here!

But no, we’re not supposed to believe that poor LK isn’t a predator!

9 Likes

Well, I have to say, Seeker1 doesn’t come out looking all too rightous after that exhortation. Making holy sounds like publically shaming people while claiming you are Sancitified and Justified is a pretty low bar to descend to.

10 Likes

What a shame if someone didn’t screen shoot those posts in case they are needed for other important reasons.

5 Likes

I imagine the recipient did.

4 Likes

Talk to GJ. I believe the person mentioned it to her. I might have a screenshot of the statement too…

6 Likes

But wait…LK said she doesn’t delete anything!

4 Likes

Oh. What. A. Surprise. She. Lied.

9 Likes

Interesting how that last part of the manifesto talks about looking out for any texts/emails that might get a reaction….from MHG.

8 Likes

I’m hoping MB’s team got screen shots before they disappeared. And maybe a copy of the police report from the person that was threatened.

6 Likes

Me too.

5 Likes

Chapter 6 is straight out of a Twilight Zone episode of fantasy land!! Whoever wrote this was on some serious medications. Goodness me.[quote=“Sdel, post:1525, topic:772812, full:true”]
So, here is the rest of the manifesto. It’s rather contrary to a few pet theories…

[/quote]

3 Likes

So I guess we can safely say this was all about running off MHG.

13 Likes

Who thinks this way?

MB OWED LK NOTHING AND CERTAINLY NOT THE BENEFIT OF HIS RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF THIS WERE TRUE.

Who does LK think she is?

MB chose MHG.

SO WOULD ANYONE.

13 Likes

Right?

Door #1: Excellent rider, hard worker, hands-on trainer and student of horsemanship

Door #2: Average rider (possibly better than average) who is inconsistent, late or a no show, can’t be relied upon to hold up their end of an agreement, comes with addict boyfriend whose promised work is slipshod, biting dog, and who proceeds to insert herself into others relationships, hassle staff, behave inappropriately and set out to destroy others because she delights in doing so. Plus her own history of drug abuse.

Huh. Not a difficult choice for anyone who isn’t desperate to keep the woman and her attendant out of their own home.

9 Likes