Barisone Safe Sport Update

Not better than average.

3 Likes

There. It. Is. At the beginning of Chapter 5–the issue of not living on the farm!

@ekat got to pick a hill to die on—I’m picking this hill.*

I’m convinced that not living on the farm is the core of this whole mess. As it spiraled out, it collected other problems, but if the living situation hadn’t been changed by the frozen pipes, things would have turned out differently.

Don’t you love the……”long term agreement she had with MB”—all of a year+ old?!?

*Actually I have another hill—maybe a hill and a half, but I’m trying not to be greedy.

7 Likes

I forgot to include the word potentially. If a miracle occurred and she were to work at it.

As if!

2 Likes

Was that LK manifesto on her Facebook page?

2 Likes

Apparently so.

1 Like

Ah, yes. I now recognize the picture of LK with Isabelle Werth being from Facebook.

4 Likes

He was found not guilty on all 4 counts. He was acquitted. Two counts were qualified by having a mental illness and restrictions will be in place until he is medically cleared.

5 Likes

All this talk of MB having a cash flow problem and needing LK as a boarder. How does having a boarder who pays a discounted rate for only part of their horses (pays nothing for the rest) help a cash flow problem? The answer is, it does not. It makes it worse because those horses cost MB money to have at his facility, which he is not getting back in the form of cash. So, once again, the made up story does not work with the facts.

But how LK treats people with differing opinions is worth sticking up for?
Interesting how you ignore how LK treats people.

I see chapter 4 and I see chapter 6. Where is chapter 5?

7 Likes

Or paying “top dollar” to live in the house?

8 Likes

For someone like this, that probably is a long term relationship/agreement.

9 Likes

Thank you for that clarification.

1 Like

You are right—chapter 4. Sorry I don’t see a chapter 5 either.

4 Likes

You forgot: Drives away other paying customers who have multiple horses (the nice lady from the Midwest and her daughter).

And she’s just the one client who testified in court. Who knows how many other actual paying customers LK drove away?

11 Likes

Wow. Really?

“Those who cannot learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them” takes on a whole new level of crazy here.

5 Likes

So the snippet of the trial I watched (started 5-10 minutes before the manifesto part) LK says MB and MHG were cyberstalking her. If your profile is public, how is that cyberstalking?
Also, what is cyberstalking?

7 Likes

It’s funny (ironic), the comments that remain in that area are all about “haven’t you learned your lesson about social media yet?” From trial watchers. On YouTube. Perfectly random strangers who know nothing more than what they were watching in the trial.

4 Likes

Wait, what?

Do you mean there is an app that I could download onto my neighbor’s phone that would record all the neighbor’s activity on that phone for my use?!? I had no idea.

Very interesting.

Especially in light of LK’s testimony that maybe the assistant trainer stole her phone to do something nefarious with it.

Projection much? Yet again? :thinking:

6 Likes

Clearly the answer is no. No, she has not. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I have to say that when I watched that bit of testimony again, I did such an involuntary eyeroll I almost gave myself a migraine. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

7 Likes

There are plenty of definitions, but here are some examples:

Examples of Cyberstalking

When it comes to cyberstalking, those who engage in this behavior use a variety of tactics and techniques to harass, humiliate, intimidate, and control their targets. In fact, many of those who engage in cyberstalking are technologically savvy as well as creative and come up with a multitude of ways to torment and harass their targets. Here are some examples of things people who cyberstalk might do:

• Post rude, offensive, or suggestive comments online
  • Follow the target online by joining the same groups and forums
  • Send threatening, controlling, or lewd messages or emails to the target
  • Use technology to threaten or blackmail the target
  • Tag the target in posts excessively, even if they have nothing to do with them
  • Comment on or like everything the target posts online
  • Create fake accounts to follow the target on social media
  • Message the target repeatedly
  • Hack into or hijack the target’s online accounts
  • Attempt to extort sex or explicit photos
  • Send unwanted gifts or items to the target
  • Release confidential information online
  • Post or distribute real or fake photos of the target
  • Bombard the target with sexually explicit photos of themselves
  • Create fake posts designed to shame the victim
  • Track the target’s online movements by installing tracking devices
  • Hack into the target’s camera on their laptop or smartphone as a way to secretly record them
  • Continue the harassing behavior even after being asked to stop
3 Likes