Barisone Safe Sport Update

That reads like an LK playlist.

7 Likes

Ok, I just slogged my way through that mess.

Holy guacamole. :hushed:

4 Likes

Yes I pray for her every single day of my life. And now I pray for you to soften your approach and show love and empathy. I pray that for everyone. People have issues. I still pray, whether you want me to or not, that you all become the best version of yourselves. Lauren has admitted she has some problems and is working on them.

1 Like

She is only on trial by the Judge and Jury of the Chronicle of the Horse. She has never been before a jury for any crime or convicted of any crime.

1 Like

She most certainly is not on “trial” for any crime and never has been. When you point a gun at someone and shoot them, almost killing them, you are on trial as was Michael.

2 Likes

Oh, look. Shift change with custody of the keyboard. :clock8:

13 Likes

Thank you for this Eclectic! I believe this one is what is happening here on Chronicle with some people:

• Post rude, offensive, or suggestive comments online
  • Create fake posts designed to shame the victim
  • Continue the harassing behavior even after being asked to stop
2 Likes

Just think, she opted to join the Court of Public Opinion and continued to do so even after being advised that it wasn’t wise & could damage her case.

Apparently other people’s money won’t stop every lawsuit and she is unlikely to enjoy the outcome of the civil suit either.

No one cares what she says. What matters are her actions and they haven’t improved.

7 Likes

MorganSercu… You do not know what you are talking about. You have no knowledge of what is happening that pertains to my daughter. However, this continued damaging speculation appears to be an example of cyberstalking that has been mentioned in past posts.

2 Likes

Please stop your damaging and cruel speculations.

1 Like

Further evidence would be arranging for CPS to show up on the doorstep, which would probably be an effective method of running off almost any parent in that situation.

It just did not work out quite the way LK planned.

8 Likes

How is continuing to do the same thing she has always done, her working on them?

COTH will not be deciding the civil case.

So her shooting at her man because she was mad at him is just OK, because she did not hit him?

Did you suggest Lauren do this when she was actively ruining the life of someone else (she admitted to doing that under oath)?

9 Likes

7 Likes

Wow, stalking another person… Yikes.
I sure hope Deininger speaks to this person.
The history LK has of this nonsense is shocking.

That someone had to help find her a place to train and board says alot. I’ve boarded lots of places, without needing help to overcome my reputation from precluding a farm considering entering a business relationship.
She has endless means, five horses… Talk about an attractive client… But she needs help to find a place to take her. Go figure.

9 Likes

How many times has she been arrested?

10 Likes

“FINISH THE BASTARD”. Who raises their child to behave in this manner and defends this behavior?

“Do or do not, there is no try.”

Her “working on them” means zilch.

9 Likes

6 Likes

I would love for @Seeker1 to tell us more about her assault charge. Doesn’t your husband have one too? Tell us about that too.

7 Likes

Or so she claims.

But RG testified under oath that they could not afford housing in New Jersey unless they worked out a barter deal with MB. (Which RG testified they did not uphold.)

8 Likes

3 Likes