Barisone Safe Sport Update

More than one, I believe.

Remember, you had to click on page two of his arrest record on the NJ website.

7 Likes

It is futile to reply to you. You go do you and don’t hurt anyone. Take responsibility for yourself and your family’s behavior. Leave the rest of us alone with your empty words and denial of the truth.

6 Likes

I only pray for help with problems I can’t solve on my own. Some problems, I have learned, only God can fix.

1 Like

I take responsibility for my mistakes but not for the mistakes of others.

1 Like

I am not claiming anything. I simply pray for good outcomes and for all to be the best version of themselves. I am not pretentious, righteous, pedantic, judgmental, perfect etc. I pray for all of you to find happiness and joy in your hearts. It a big ask but nonetheless I perservere.

1 Like

bold and underline by me
Now, this is something Lauren could benefit from because clearly she 100% lacks that.
Maybe add her to your list.

3 Likes

Cyberstalking ? Have you seen the many (too many) posts made by you daughter at the expense of others ? People are reacting to this, not cyberstalking.

6 Likes

Now Now Wilbury, that is not how it works in the world-o-Klanarek.
They are allowed to make up stories and claim them as fact about anyone and everyone they want to. They are allowed to post threats to others. They are allowed to plain out lie to get their way.
The rest of us are just supposed to sit back and do nothing because pointing out those things might upset them.

4 Likes

Do you really? Or do you run like he!! away from truth? Clearly you have zero influence over your daughter. What makes you believe you have influence here? You have no credibility because your denial of facts is so strong. Here’s an excellent suggestion for you…head on out on another cruise, maybe a really long one. The rest will do you well. Perhaps no one will know who you are and you can be at peace.

4 Likes

All of my children are in my prayers every single day. Recently, many of you have been even though you don’t want it. I feel that kind thoughts and love toward even my enemies make me a better person and certainly make me feel happier. I seek to be happy by extending as much help and love and I can. Happiness is a state of mind. I seek it for you as well. I loved hearing about Eggbutt’s foal. Made me feel joy. I harbor no ill will toward any of you or even Michael. I pray he gets the help he needs and learned the lesson never to raise a gun in anger at anyone ever again.

1 Like

Uh-huh. More denial. Please just stop. Go take care of yourself and live your life.

5 Likes

Bold and underline by me.
Even that amazing hero of yours, RG, says MB was not angry.

7 Likes

What about your daughter illegally shooting in a residential area? While angry at Rob for going out/staying out without her knowledge or permission?

Praying doesn’t change anything. Actions do.

Only important people and nations have enemies. You are neither.

6 Likes

I am at peace where everyone knows who I am. They all know my struggles. I go away on vacations because I enjoy a change of scenery like most people. Your evil spirited wishes hurt you more than they hurt me Eggbutt. You are the one having them. They diminish you. I can ignore you if I wish. I really wish I could help you. As I have said many times, you must be very hurt and sad to spread such vitriol. As someone once said to me “anger is a feast where you are the main course”.

1 Like

[quote=“Seeker1, post:1601, topic:772812, full:true”]
I am at peace where everyone knows who I am. They all know my struggles. I go away on vacations because I enjoy a change of scenery like most people. Your evil spirited wishes hurt you more than they hurt me Eggbutt. You are the one having them. They diminish you. I can ignore you if I wish. I really wish I could help you. As I have said many times, you must be very hurt and sad to spread such vitriol. As someone once said to me “anger is a feast where you are the main course”.
[/quote]This one is for you too Morgan.

1 Like

People can be angry without appearing angry.

1 Like

Nope, not even close. You don’t know me. You know nothing about my life. I’m evil? Please.

I’m so sorry Kirby. I wish I could say I will miss our chat, but I need to run to my Yoga/Buddhism class with fellow seekers of truth. Have a nice morning, maybe a dip in a pool to cleanse the mud from your body.

5 Likes

I will stop when you do. This is my family. This is my life you casually and cruelly discuss. I up my prayers to God for you. I will never stop praying for peace, love, and harmony.

1 Like

Maybe Yoga will help you to relax and look for the joy instead of the hate. I am a big believer in meditation as long as it is on the right stuff.

2 Likes

It was MB’s life that Lauren took upon herself to casually and cruelly destroy. How do you feel about that?
(again, she admitted under oath that was her plan.)

7 Likes