Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Oh, boy. Now LK is saying that MB and MHG were “stalking” her Facebook page and looking at years of old posts to find people who had a problem with LK.

That seems like it could really open a door there.

And LK is saying MB and MHG were threatening her life by talking to other people about her.

14 Likes

Who is she talking about? Girl Joey?

1 Like

I can’t imagine what the jury must be thinking.

5 Likes

Way back when, in an early interaction on here, LK told me she had a job, the same one she’s had for many years (since late teens or so) and that basically, it would be insulting for me to think or say otherwise. I don’t know what that job or profession is though. Apparently it requires a fair amount of flying/flights. To paraphrase.

3 Likes

The judge said he knows where he is going and to not go there.

3 Likes

She cannot simply say yes or no.

11 Likes

Sounds like it.

She seemed to care - she made a point to say that although her dad wrote the check, it was her money.

3 Likes

LK to Balinkas - “deleting posts is more a Mary Haskins thing. Continue”

6 Likes

Oh wow - she posted private conversations she recorded (ostensibly from her locker?) to social media?!? No words.

ETA: that goes way beyond trying to see if someone is out to get you.

15 Likes

Ah, so she does have something in common with MH :wink:

7 Likes

I have a feeling the jury members are never going to want to hear Facebook mentioned again for the rest of their lives.

27 Likes

They all go home and deactivate their accounts :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Right?? :hushed:

5 Likes

I’m sure the jury is thinking, why did you stay?

13 Likes

Bilinkas getting in trouble again for asking the same things or dragging out answers

He is making a point.

9 Likes

Bilinkas? Is that you?

7 Likes

She did say it would be difficult to move with 5 horses. It would be, but if you were determined enough, not impossible. Plus she’s given the (true) impression that she’s quite wealthy and has some connections/resources in the equestrian world. So that might strike someone as odd (that someone with those resources would stick around and stay in such a toxic situation).

10 Likes

? I’m just posting what’s happening