Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

I CANNOT believe this is a 41yo woman.

I also want to scream

33 Likes

Lol she says it would be clear to anyone who “knows I am located there” that she was talking about MB and MHG… um, she tagged Barisone Dressage in like all of her instagrams, which are publicly viewable. Who DIDN’T know she was training with him? Get out of here.

Edited for grammar.

8 Likes

This is a truly unusual amount of sidebars. MB has to be nervous with how clearly frustrated the judge is with his attorney, and most rulings not going his way. He looks pretty defeated.

4 Likes

were that the case, then presumably MB would also be in fear for his life since she was talking about him to the entire world?

15 Likes

Her obsession with MHG makes me wonder if she aspirations of “ more” with MB than just a trainer relationship. The level of vitriol for MHB expressed in her posts makes me wonder. My opinion…

27 Likes

Plus there are people with multiple horses who decide to change trainers all the time for any number of reasons. So it’s not really that unusual.

6 Likes

I bet that was why she said she heard he was calling other trainers to blacklist her (if I heard correctly) - to justify why she didn’t leave, in addition to trying to paint herself as being bullied.

4 Likes

Presumably there are not as many willing to give you the deal of $5k a month for 5 horses and free rent plus your boyfriend’s construction work. That may make it a bit harder.

22 Likes

I’ve wondered this, too.

6 Likes

She is listening and reacting to sidebar

1 Like

I would have to think sitting there and listening to hours and hours of this would take a big toll on anybody.

14 Likes

No one is going to give that deal. Not anyone with any credentials at all. Not in NJ. It costs that much to feed one.

True! But he started to look especially so with the last demand for a sidebar.

1 Like

That could well be.

The judge needs a DRINK​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

She really doesn’t have to justify why she didn’t leave; she’s not on trial.

6 Likes

He’s not the only one.

8 Likes

So are there going to be any midnight visitors here to tell us how “ stupid” we are??? Asking for a friend.

I’ll keep my inbox open for any incoming THREATS!!!

13 Likes

I agree. I said from the beginning that deal was too good to be true. Finding someone else who will take 5 horses, you, your boyfriend, and 2 dogs might prove to be more difficult than anticipated, even if you can afford it.

9 Likes

I don’t understand hearsay well at all, but how is LK allowed to say MB was contacting other barns/trainers and blacklisting her, if she wasn’t part of the conversation?

26 Likes