Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Not very familiar with guns… but he saw the slide was kicked back, so he wasn’t concerned anymore.

To me that totally suggests he knew the gun was empty, not jammed.

14 Likes

If any high caliber dressage trainers would like to board and train the horse I buy from them for free I would like any of them to contact me to sign this deal. My checkbook is ready.

27 Likes

I thought so

“I’m not very familiar with guns” … “I saw it was jammed”…

How do you see this? Wouldn’t you have to know guns to recognize this?

(Honest question, I shot a can with a rifle once while laying on a porch. Never touched or seen another gun close up.)

12 Likes

I don’t know the particular weapons in question but generally you would have to remove the magazine to see if it’s jammed. At the very least you’d have to pull back the slide to view the chamber.

Someone with more experience than I have could maybe answer better.

2 Likes

Mine too! And I promise I won’t try to ruin their life!

8 Likes

Rosie bit him many times during scuffle

2 Likes

But what if he went to the safe and the gun was not there! He knew at that point she had recording devices. He knew she was skulking around places she wasn’t supposed to be. She admitted today via text she had breached his office.

Lots of reasonable doubt here!

18 Likes

Ditto.

3 Likes

I am shocked at literally no emotion or excitement in his voice when recounting almost being killed. Same for Lauren.

13 Likes

I think they both tried to work up some crocodile tears.

12 Likes

Secondary to the gun. I do not believe that the responding officer testified that the gun was jammed when he retrieved it. He would have had to remove the jammed item from the chamber to clear the gun on the scene. He said he pulled back the slide, checked the chamber, then removed the magazine and tossed the gun and the magazine in different directions.

9 Likes

Hmmmm, no mention of his horribly broken hand

15 Likes

Wait, did they finally get the laser pointer to work??

3 Likes

I don’t know, yesterday the button was very difficult to push. ( :rofl:)

7 Likes

RG said he rode in the back of a police car to the station after the shooting. Wasn’t a magazine recovered in the backseat of a police car and no one knew where it came from? Was that immediately after the shooting that the magazine was noticed or was it well after the fact?

17 Likes

Hospital to check LK, then police
Early next morning he went to get treatment

2 Likes

So there’s a slim possibility that Barisone may NOT have taken the gun and truly doesn’t remember what happened . . . and that maybe the plan was for LK to kill HIM in ‘self defense’? And then the scuffle happened and we know the rest.

At this point, weirder things have happened. And it would make sense as to why they had the cameras turned off.

28 Likes

Recess until 3:15.

Seems like he just remembered to say that.

5 Likes