Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

I thought it was shortly after the shooting, but I don’t know if that was actually specified.

I missed the testimony that LK breached the office. Was that today that was said?

2 Likes

The camera explanation sounded quite rehearsed, didn’t it?

13 Likes

Yes, this morning. I believe the defense lawyer pointed out text messages where she said she had been in MB’s office and had access to his forms, contracts, etc.

9 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Weren’t contracts stored in the safe?

3 Likes

The defense asked direct questions about accessing the office or taking things…answered no. Defense read a text/email to daddy/RG in which she was telling them she had access to the office and could make contracts and “things”. No further questioning allowed.

5 Likes

I won’t say I disagree, and that timing is a wee bit coincidental… however I took the batteries out of my ring doorbell in the first week because it was constantly being set off by me and by my upstairs neighbor. If they truly had only had them for a few days to a week, that might make sense.

5 Likes

I thought she said she COULD…not that she DID. Will have to double check.

2 Likes

Ex-Marine, my donkey. “Yeah”, not “Yes Sir.” Slouching like a slob. Surely someone on the jury will pick up on that.

And in this era, just where did he serve?

21 Likes

Thank you @Sdel!

Absolutely.

4 Likes

Make or take?

1 Like

I believe it was said that he didn’t finish basic training.

5 Likes

My connection keeps breaking up. Was there an incident with the farrier the morning of the shooting? Was that brought up?

2 Likes

I thought it did too, yes.

A co-worker just asked me if I enjoy true crime stories (I’ve got the trial up on youtube) . . . I told her that I’ve never watched them and didn’t know if I did, but this is unreal :flushed:

4 Likes

Did RG say he was cuffed in the driveway after he put the dog in the house?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Make. Remember all her “contracts” MB was breaking. Maybe she took her board agreement and waiver so she couldn’t be held to it as well.

5 Likes

It looks like Facebook postings will be the next bit of evidence being discussed and questioned with RG. There is also some audio that they are looking to play, but we’re not sure what it is exactly.

1 Like