Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

I came in near the end of the break, where they were discussing playing a tape to prove “impeachment”, that the tape would be played outside the hearing of the jurors, as the impeachment is a separate matter. Who are they impeaching?

2 Likes

LK pays RG’s bills. This fits with what has been said by others.

9 Likes

It sounds like they don’t have as much money as they lead people to believe :thinking:

1 Like

The only person they could currently be impeaching is the witness testifying, but I am not watching to be sure.

3 Likes

LK it seems. We heard “it’s a common area” when they tried to test the audio playback.

Wow hes annoying to listen to.

5 Likes

Prosecutor is having a hissy fit, now that RG’s drug use is being brought up.

11 Likes

3k a month in Florida??? That’s way cheap!

6 Likes

Couldn’t afford to pay for the house, but paid more board and training per horse in Florida. And for a rental. What?!?

6 Likes

I wonder if the other boarders paid these rates?

2 Likes

And I wonder what they are thinking hearing this. There was a poster here who was there for the entire incident. Wonder if she could enlighten us as to the “market rates” for training at Barisone dressage?

4 Likes

Probably not and they are going to be pissed when they find out.

6 Likes

RG is not looking happy. They are clearly discussing something uncomfortable at the sidebar.

4 Likes

Man, oh, man.

Board and training at an Olympic trainer’s facility in New Jersey plus free housing for two people plus two dogs for $2500 a month per horse the first summer? Beyond inexpensive. What would the housing alone cost in that neighborhood?

9 Likes

A little clarification re: people with a history of drug use who take Suboxone … if they’re on a stable maintenance regimen of Suboxone and not using any additional substances on the side, they won’t act like they’re high or under the influence.

Granted, substance use disorders are often comorbid with other mental health issues as well as personality disorders, which can cause people to behave erratically. But someone who is otherwise is a decent place mentally and using Suboxone as prescribed to prevent relapse on drugs will just act like a normal person.

15 Likes

Especially if they behaved themselves!

Not if they were training with Barisone. If RG is to be believed, she was being trained by JH (is that the assistant’s initials?). The other boarders may hve been training with MB, so they would pay more, but that’s speculation.

3 Likes

Not too far from there, a 1 bedroom apartment goes for around $2000 a month.

6 Likes

Like a normal person? Or like themselves?

Not necessarily the same thing.

11 Likes

Doesn’t matter who you are training with at the barn - full training board is a flat rate. And more than likely, training rides are done by the assistant or a working student :rofl:.

11 Likes