Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

If enough evidence can be introduced that suggests that neither party (the only ones who witnessed the event and can testify to it) are believable, then there is approximately a freedom convoy worth of doubt to be had.

ETA: lying about small, seemingly immaterial things is cumulatively suggestive. If you are willing to lie about something that doesn’t matter what’s the likelihood that you are lying about what does matter?

37 Likes

Sound back on.

1 Like

omg playing tapes!!!

2 Likes

I like to picture the judge reading coth while listening to this lol

6 Likes

The recording is of a meeting between LK and her lawyer, regarding the recordings and the placement of the devices. The audio is distorted, so we can’t pick up much. They are looking to impeach RG as a witness.

10 Likes

Prosecution arguing MB never heard the recordings so they shouldn’t be admissible. He didn’t know they existed so they couldn’t have influenced his mindset.

2 Likes

The Prosecutor doesn’t want the recording to be played and wants a transcription used instead, to keep Barisone from using the recordings as a defense evidence item for his side.

3 Likes

This is better than the actual witness testimonials

6 Likes

If they impeach RG based on the tapes, then they can’t mention any of the tapes further in the trial.

2 Likes

As someone who has experienced LK’s… personality, I can attest that she lies. That being said, I have taken her threats seriously because she strikes me as someone who could follow through.

29 Likes

The sidekick lawyer is making a lot of arguments now.

3 Likes

If RG is impeached, what implications does that have for the rest of the trial?

3 Likes

The transcriber had issues transcribing the tape, judge says thats why its not great to use. It’s hard to understand.

They are playing it again. Listen and try to make out what they are saying.

2 Likes

Irrelevant to the discussion: I am living for some of your posts. SNL skit indeed!

5 Likes

His testimony and the recording evidence is gone.

2 Likes

Someone brought up the audio on the live feed and they cut it off in the room.

1 Like

Damn that person!!! :rofl: this is the juicy stuff you NEVER get to see!

11 Likes

That was super, super, super annoying!!

Did anyone get to hear the tape? I missed it if they had already played it once.

1 Like

They played a snippet at first and later began playing the tape, for both sides and the Judge to review.

1 Like