Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

They do it all again?

2 Likes

If the jury cannot come to a unanimous conclusion, it is called a “hung jury.” then we get to go through the whole thing again start to finish! /s (I feel putting MB through this again is torturous).

It’s fairly rare, around 5% I think.

ETA: supernatural is right, the state can decline to prosecute it again. So either a repeat, or nothing.

8 Likes

Any chance the farrier might be a witness?

4 Likes

I was watching live yesterday and saw the photo of her scars and the two bullet entry wounds. It looks to me more like to shots to her shoulder area and not the “center mass” she claimed.
Sheilah

10 Likes

Any chance she beat him up with her phone before she was shot, and only said it was after she was shot to avoid giving him a reasonable self defence?

15 Likes

It happens. We had a case where a gentleman has 3 hung juries. The state eventually gave up and after 3rd hung jury did NOT try him again. It was amazing to me that they could not get a conviction.

In this case, not sure the State of NJ will waste resources on this case after the fiasco of the victims’ testimony. Anyone watching that :poop: show has got to have big questions. I’m sure the prosecutor was not happy.

So it’s completely up to the state if they try the defendant again.

10 Likes

Frankly, I’m still waiting for the super revelations LK and IM promised so many times. The only revelation so far is LK admitting she lies all the time everywhere and that daddy gets her money from a bank.

42 Likes

It’s yet to be decided that he brought thr gun. Hold on till next week. He has an Ace up his sleeve.

And you know this how?

1 Like

I have to admit that bit made me chuckle.
It was a dumb question and it got a dumb answer.

Yeah and the Dr testified she was shot and did lose a lot of blood and flat line.

Adrenaline helps a lot at the time.

5 Likes

Are those posted here? I missed them and I can’t see me pouring through hours of her -again :wink:

1 Like

I’ve thought this from the beginning. Rob would have killed him if the cop hadn’t shown up.

At one point Rob said he had choked MB into unconsciousness. So, why didn’t he simply get the gun then instead of continuing the beating?

16 Likes

No. But they will be shown again I believe when the doctor testifies.
Sheilah

Rob didn’t get the gun because it was empty and/or jammed so he wasn’t concerned about it any more. for a person who claims not to be that familiar with firearms, he seems to have been quite familiar with what that looks like.

15 Likes

LK herself discusses several times that the gun “went missing” before the 7th. How would she know that?

17 Likes

That’s been my query. How did she know the gun was missing? Unless she took it.

14 Likes

And what about Rob’s broken hand? What a bunch of pathological liars! And the revelation that daddy was involved in everything! Wow!

19 Likes

And very little blood on her clothing!

6 Likes

Huh?

1 Like

The Dr said she lost a lot of blood. Are you saying she didn’t then?

2 Likes