Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Where do you find the live chat that everyone is talking about? I’m on a laptop watching L&C on youtube. TIA

So far, I don’t see that what the defense has elicited challenges the crime: that MB shot LK. (It seems the prosecution ha s abandoned any share related to RG being shot at with intent.) He has produced testimony that portrays them as “bad” people, especially LK’s lying/fabricating. But unless he can offer testimony for an alternate scenario, such as MB testifying he was attacked and the gun was fired unintentionally in the struggle, then LK and RG’s version of facts is unchallenged. A lawyer can’t offer an alternate theory of the crime without evidence.

13 Likes

Catching up on today’s testimony now…I wish LK would get herself some reading glasses. Can she really not see what is written on the page in front of her or is she stalling for time/hiding when she stares at it from 2 inches away for 30 seconds?

10 Likes

“Why, I don’t know Mr. Judge. I just ask for it and it magically comes to me. I think my Dad might have something to do with it, since he is the one I ask for money. He gets it some how”.

Said with much batting of her ginormous eyelashes.
Sheilah

11 Likes

Who paid for the implants, lol, daddy.

10 Likes

I thought there was mention of a hand injury at some point.

7 Likes

I don’t think that’s true. I think if he is acquitted on all
charges, he would be reinstated.

3 Likes

It had already been established that her father was an attorney. She said he was retired.

2 Likes

Someone up-thread said her trainer is young and needs the money. When people need money, they sometimes sell their soul to the devil.

9 Likes

I asked the same question. Have we heard anything about the hand injury that the responding officer said she had?

1 Like

Footage around 3 minutes into day 2, MB is writing with his left hand.

4 Likes

RG was at the police station in the hours after the shooting giving a statement. How could he anticipate that MB would claim that he remembered nothing?

5 Likes

He’s left handed. I remember someone in the chat yesterday commenting on it.

6 Likes

Yes, he is lefthanded.

2 Likes

Not that I heard. We also didn’t hear a lot about RG’s broken hand. Maybe it’ll be more fleshed out during the defense phase? He hinted at what is coming down the pike. I wonder if the injury was possibly a slide injury rather than a gunshot wound, which is why it wasn’t ever mentioned by anyone. And he defense was smirking when the prosecution had her read back the “omitted” portion of the FB post…

3 Likes

Maybe because he saw the condition MB was in or he was betting his word against MBs

1 Like

It looked to me like MB and his lawyer are both left handed. Maybe that’s how they met? Is there a club? Lol.

2 Likes

So was HaleyBot on Bilinkas’s original list of witnesses?

2 Likes

Yes.