Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

See, if you’re familiar with guns, that statement probably makes perfect sense, while to me, it might as well be written in Mandarin.

So it seems like someone who is genuinely unfamiliar with guns would probably not know any of that stuff. Or not enough to bet their life on it, anyway.

12 Likes

I can’t quite figure out who that would be. :disappointed:

Didn’t see anyone point out 4 holes in her shirt or sweatshirt and I would imagine the drs would need to know where it went.

2 Likes

Well, maybe when he’s done he’ll come and tell us all who he is officially. He seemed very put out that people didn’t believe he was important and was just a troll repeating already known info. He was pleased as punch when someone finally asked if he was testifying.

7 Likes

I had not noticed that. Good catch.

3 Likes

I am no forensic expert, but who knows of tissues slowed the velocity and upon exit they didn’t penetrate the shirt. @soloudinhere also offered up other plausible theories. At the end of the day, nobody is contesting she was shot twice or who shot her (at least in this trial - can’t say same for some posters here!) So what does it matter if there were exit wounds or holes in shirt or bullets found internally? Everyone - including the defense - agrees she was shot twice in the chest and there were lesions to prove that.

ETA: Prove not prove. I swear Siri has it out for me.

5 Likes

Rob didn’t need to be licensed to do the electrial wiring? Was he ever asked if he was licensed?

5 Likes

It was asked and he is not licensed as a contractor or electrician in NJ.

8 Likes

He was asked that question today, and he admitted that he was not a licensed contractor in the state of New Jersey. Or it sounded like anywhere else, for that matter.

3 Likes

Sorry about that. If it is true that he did not make it through basic training, he could very well not have made it to the weapons training portion. This could make his statement of not being very familiar truthful. (If he didn’t gain experience elsewhere, of course),

1 Like

Yes and he admitted he was not.

2 Likes

The FB posts may be pertinent to MBs state of mind, since he may have read them.

How are any COTH posts pertinent to MBs state of mind?

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Oh, no trouble! I was just pointing out the somewhat vague aspect of the word familiar.

Thank you for providing information on the subject here. And thank you for your service.

1 Like

Huh?

7 Likes

Could we please leave political conversations off of this thread? It’s plenty crazy enough as it is.

23 Likes

I wasn’t asking to be snarky, I really was just curious where it could have gone.

@KurPlexed I wasn’t replying to be snarky. Merely trying to explain plausible scenarios.

1 Like

Lots of mouth chomping. Is that stress related? Didn’t mean to make it political. Sorry.

1 Like

There was plenty of info widely available about her past antics and I’m sure her current trainer knew exactly who she was when he agreed to board her horses.

5 Likes