Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Hate Bilinkas didn’t ask him dates of service.

14 Likes

I’m unclear on how RG and LK are answering about social media posts. Is it a tactic to just ‘not remember’ ‘maybe I did’ ‘I don’t know’ etc. about posts, even when presented with a copy of them? Is this so they don’t incriminate themselves? Or because they can always argue someone else was at my computer?

I’m just unclear as to why they are both so unclear of what they post, and as I don’t watch a lot of trials, I’m not sure if these are common responses. (ie - were they coached to respond to all questions like this for a reason?)

10 Likes

It likely would have gotten shot down as irrelevant by the opposition or Judge, even though it would go towards impeaching RG as a witness.

5 Likes

Squirm Rob, squirm.

3 Likes

:notes: Do you suffer from long-term memory loss?
I don’t remember… :notes:

14 Likes

So he received a clip from the camera at 1:42pm the day of the shooting?

10 Likes

He couldn’t ask him if he has a DD14 or DD256?

9 Likes

If the blink camera is cloud based, any possibility the “lost video” is cached on their servers somewhere?

5 Likes

I thought it was Michael Barisone who can’t remember things…

4 Likes

I agree it’s got to be a tactic. I sometimes will scroll through my fb feed and remember exactly what I post and why. And my memory is horrible.

7 Likes

I noticed that as well, but I think it’s sort of understandable when he sees LK or RG in the same room, given the history.

He looked much more normal, for lack of a better word, when the surgeon was on the stand yesterday.

4 Likes

So now he’s going to say he is blind.

2 Likes

Oh come on - you know you’re going to be asked to read things, bring your own glasses.

7 Likes

Did Bilinkas just give him his glasses to look at that paper? :laughing:

11 Likes

I also have a terrible memory, but I can see posts I wrote years ago and forgot about and that triggers my memory. I’ve never come across a post or journal entry that didn’t immediately bring back that event/my post/journal.

Now RG says he needs a magnifying glass, and Bilinkas offers him his glasses.

7 Likes

He offered at the very least :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t think RG would know the numerical designations, but one could always be surprised. Generally speaking though, most stuff is unavailable, without the permission of the individual or their surviving next-of-kin, but it is possible to get a very basic record from the DOD and Bilinkas may have done that, but could be saving it for the coupe de grace of impeachment.

7 Likes

Yes, after RG claimed that he never said yesterday that he was “not familiar” with guns.

RG and LK both seem to have trouble remembering what happened yesterday, much less years ago.

23 Likes

Oh, I wasn’t suggesting Rob had to hand them over, just whether he had one or the other. Oops, left off DD 217; don’t know if it would matter.

2 Likes

Notice the color change on Rob’s face. Liars can never smart enough to keep their lies straight.

6 Likes