Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

10 Likes

Wow

1 Like

Because the comments are being reported everywhere lol

4 Likes

My daughter works in a university hospital tox lab. She says doctors frequently order the wrong tests (specifically Ritalin vrs amphetamines) and don’t understand the results.

2 Likes

Which, at least in my state, would prevent him from legally owning a firearm.

The upside to watching this swarmy weasel so early on the west coast is that I can shower during the lunch break.

12 Likes

Sorry, I thought I saw RK.

If that were the case, why would he claim being trained in hand to hand combat?
I mean he said he had that training, just this morning.

1 Like

I’m still seeing comments. Also, it seems to me that the commenters know each other, not personally, but from chatting on crimes prior.

4 Likes

I don’t know if you saw upthread but one of the frequent commenters mentioned posting on the L&C twitter account about the trial and LK responded. Last night.

Plus, there were a fair few posters in that Youtube comment thread who were quite critical of the judge.

2 Likes

Jurors may question his memory of how the shooting occured with his lack of recollection here on about every question.

5 Likes

Im quite critical of this judge.

11 Likes

“Seems like” …yes, to you. If you chose to read or understand their words that way, then that’s fine, but it may not be what they’re actually saying or intending.

Some people on this thread are not aware that this is common (not processing crime scenes well), so they are understandably, IMO, surprised and confused. Those who are more into True Crime stuff, such as yourself, aren’t.

It is sad, and while I understand that the police are only human, there’s definitely room for improvement in some cases.

8 Likes

Why should commenta matter since the jury is honor bound NOT read them? Or consume any media about the case?

5 Likes

Maybe an April Fools joke? I keep forgetting what day it is. lol

5 Likes

think lawyers can’t be crooks?

3 Likes

Wow, that sounds very stressful.

And it’s hard enough to even get two or three people to agree on which movie to see or where to eat dinner. Much less twelve people. Lol.

4 Likes

The comments are still rolling and now the posters are REALLY railing about the judge.

4 Likes

This judge is a wee bit controlling, but fair enough…

…as he shuts down CoTH :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

And I love him. See how different people think differently.

4 Likes

I’m only annoyed that he’s not insisting yes/no responses.

2 Likes