Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Farrier work is material, requires adjusted costs for to meed needs/demands and is not something you can’t “not pay for”, so I doubt it was included in the deal that LK worked out.

5 Likes

Oh!! Yes that makes absolute perfect sense!!

2 Likes

If they haven’t been paying their bills, is it possible that MB told the farrier not to shoe the horses to prevent him from getting ripped off?
Or as others have suggested, if MB is paying the farrier bills.

9 Likes

Yes it would be good to know if it was included! Why didn’t they adk

Why is RG talking to atty if RG’s not aware of the details of the deal the atty is negotiating? :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

No, if he did not graduate, he is not a Marine.

9 Likes

Yes we need to know! Lol tell us ppl

At my barn they pay the farrier that day and I reimburse them when I get my monthly bill.

5 Likes

Every Marine is trained in hand to hand combat. They are trained to cause the most physical damage possible in the least amount on time, IE. How to break bones and joints such as an arm, or how to subdue someone using a chokehold. The hand to hand training is taught using MCMAP, aka Marine Corps Martial Arts Program.

4 Likes

I’m so glad we have Wifi in the barn now so I can wait for the vet and clean the barn while watching :joy:

6 Likes

Isn’t that against the rules, she shouldn’t be discussing the case?

But not in one day, on the first day.
So he was in Marines a while, to claim that he’s had that training?

1 Like

I made that comment before I found out that RG had in fact been an active duty Marine at some point.

Meaning his statement about not knowing about guns is totally false.

3 Likes

LK is a witness and absolutely should not discuss the case.

9 Likes

Yeah, but you pay your bills and aren’t out to destroy the barn owner’s livelihood.

If RG is lying about military service would anyone be surprised? Addicts lie a lot.

6 Likes

Yes, it is.

2 Likes

Should she, as a witness, be reading this thread, that includes links to video of the court proceedings?

7 Likes

Ahh ok, totally missed that initially.

His story right now differs from hers.

9 Likes

Both she and IM have been trolling this thread after court hours.

14 Likes