Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

And if Inigo Montoya is a witness, should he be here, reading, with links to video of the court proceedings?

16 Likes

Isn’t it not allowed for LK to be reading this, since people here are discussing the case and RC’s testimony? The judge would not be happy.

9 Likes

Was IM an employee of MB at one time?

1 Like

As a witness/someone involved, I’d probably stay away for my own sanity.

4 Likes

“Lauren was in hospital three weeks” (RG)… Didn’t the doc testify that her file indicated it was 19 days

5 Likes

Rather than shuttimg down or curtailing social media if someone involved in the case is upset, shouldn’t that individual stop looking at it?

All that is happening is people commenting about their behavior and on the case. The world doesn’t revolve around them.

11 Likes

Or his statement about being a Marine is totally false.

Or his statement regarding not knowing about guns is totally false.

Or both his statements are totally false.

12 Likes

Seems reasonable to round up to 3 weeks (21 days). I think that many would just say 3 weeks.

18 Likes

No

Is he a witness?

After watching these 2 cretins in person, I cannot even imagine the hell they put everyone through at that barn through. It must have been beyond horrible.

29 Likes

Agreed. 3 weeks, 19 days…close enough. I mean, c’mon. It’s just social media

8 Likes

Yes, doc testified LK was hospitalized 19 days.

LK also said she was evacuated by helicopter but defense verified she was not.

LK told prosecution her recollection of the shooting was “shady,” as in did not remember, yet she is testifying saying she remembers everything from the shooting.

Can you imagine being on the jury and having to listen to LK and RG have absolutely no ability to answer a question in a straightforward way, let alone with a simple “yes” or “no”?

11 Likes

Careful trying to cause trouble with witnesses possibly being in the thread. A mistrial just means both sides have more time to better their arguments.

4 Likes

I believe IM stated on a previous thread that he might be called as a witness in the trial.

2 Likes

I think my head would :exploding_head:.

2 Likes

Live chat has stopped. That’s too bad.

That is just silly. If that was ever the concern the trial would have never been streamed in the first place. This is because LK and daddy don’t like the comments and it got spread that she’s contacting people about the trial.

10 Likes

RG has a consistent record of charges going back to the time he would have been fresh out of HS and enlisting in the USMC and charges at regular intervals thereafter. It’s just not likely he any did time in the USMC as an active duty individual. The USMC presence in the region is almost entirely recruitment locations, with the rest being Reserves installations, so I can’t see him hanging around NJ racking up charges at the same time he’s supposedly in the USMC.

8 Likes

Every time he opens his moth he lies. And why is he being allowed to continue bringing up the fact that he was shot at etc…He’s as sketchy as she is. Horrible human beings who live off daddy. Note to RB: ask JK to buy you some reading glasses.

14 Likes